CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So glad H3A wasn't announced. The last thing we need is 343 fucking up the best Halo game in the franchise (imo). 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So a good handful of us truly believe that the announcement did happen, it was just that Halo Wars 2 is going to be updated to 4K.

And that's it.

Why not capitalize on one of the most watched video game conferences of the year to even plug the Halo franchise? That's like them not releasing details after the 2016 HWC. Where is the hype? No one is even talking about Halo now except the fact that it was missing.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

a) we shouldnt be surprised. 343 has denied h3a up and down for months. Yes they are dumb to pass up on the cash, but we've know that they arent the best people to handle halo for a while.

b) if you want to hold hope, there is a chance that 343 will have a separate announcement during the rest of e3.

How many people actually play HW2? Honestly I have no idea.

It is rocking a solid 58 reviews on Amazon.

hs7OAef.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

also 343 has shown to be incompetent in the way they do things in my opinion so why would we think they would make a smart decision? sorry to any 343 employees but thats the way i feel. 

If they didn't make a game that was a good idea because they doubt they're technically proficient enough after MCC they should logically just dissolve the studio because the same logic would apply to any game. The reason they don't make it, if they don't, is because they're making really poor decisions and nothing else.

Ok I was wrong @@Moa you were right.

Halo is dead, 343 had one chance to save it.

They could have announced updates for H5 or Map Packs. 

They could have announced the new Halo.

They could have announced H3A.

They could have announced a fix for MCC.

They could have apologized for the constant fuck ups. 

They could have announced working classic h2 on xbox one servers.

No.

HW2 graphics update. 

Fuck 343, I'm literally done with them. 

I'm just sad man. Not a single mention of Halo outside of a 4K patch for HW2.

I don't know what I was expecting but I was hoping for more than that.

• Upvote (+1) 9

How many people actually play HW2? Honestly I have no idea.

It is rocking a solid 58 reviews on Amazon.

hs7OAef.png

It did bad, it did so bad they won't waste their time showing off the DLC for it during their E3 show. Probably will save it for Major Nelson daily show.

Look on the bright side: Bethesda's conference is later tonight. Give me a new Wolfenstein and tease a new Fallout or something

• Upvote (+1) 1

Look on the bright side: Bethesda's conference is later tonight. Give me a new Wolfenstein and tease a new Fallout or something

The Evil Within 2 :ace:

After Fallout 4, I will only care about that series if Obsidian is making the next game.

Every microsoft/343 employee before today: "three is no h3a"

No h3a announced

Beyond: "I'm shocked there was no h3a. Halo is dead"

Yea. But how do you not when you remade 1 and 2. And 3 was the most popular.

A new fallout or elderscrolls would make my day instantly better

I think the reason h3 ranks felt so much harder and valuable was due to the rank locking. I remember getting stuck on level 48 for what felt forever. When you finally got to that 49 it felt lile you really accomplished something. Conversely losing it was terible. You could lose one game and go to 47 and then win the next 5 and not move.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's not shocking there was no H3A. It's shocking there was no HALO. At all.

Microsoft doesn't want to lead with halo or gears anymore. Phil said that. We know there's more coming. There's no rush.
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Every microsoft/343 employee before today: "three is no h3a"

No h3a announced

Beyond: "I'm shocked there was no h3a. Halo is dead"

How does this need to be explained again? They lie all the time. But it's not that H3A wasn't announced. It's that there was literally no mention of the franchise that is the only reason Microsoft is still in the console business.

• Upvote (+1) 4