CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What was tashi talking about in his tweet? there was nothing about halo at all 

Can't even play Halo 5 now because of the extremely low population, now it's gonna be late 2018 at the earliest before I can play again. 

Fuck you 343

• Upvote (+1) 1

wow nothing at all from 343? Truly Embarrassing. 

They are too busy making Halo 6:Champions

• Upvote (+1) 4

?

i really don't know why people thought h3a was happening

Yeah I have no idea why people thought they would remake the most popular Halo title of all time after making anniversary editions of the two games before it. /s

Come on now if you asked anyone 2-3 years ago if they would do H3A everyone would have assumed they would. Its because it makes sense.

dude yes there was!

halo wars 2 is getting a 'xbox one x eXtreme quality update'

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah I have no idea why people thought they would remake the most popular Halo title of all time after making anniversary editions of the two games before it. /s

Come on now if you asked anyone 2-3 years ago if they would do H3A everyone would have assumed they would. Its because it makes sense.

maybe if you asked that before MCC was made i would agree with you

• Upvote (+1) 1

So disappointing,such a weak line up too, only gamea that looked good was Anthem and Forza.

No Halo, no Gears, I won't buy an Xboxone X based on that when all games can be played on xbox, only thing remotely interesting yet graphically shite was pubg.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dude yes there was!

halo wars 2 is getting a 'xbox one x eXtreme quality update'

The news we were all waiting for.

I would have taken a 5 second clip of Master Chief.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Microsofts solution to the embarassment of MCC is to never fix it and let Halo die a slow painful death. Halo used to be a system seller, now they don't even mention it at E3 anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Xbox press conference and they don't even mention Halo? Says a lot about what they think of the franchise now.

Just get better developers

also 343 has shown to be incompetent in the way they do things in my opinion so why would we think they would make a smart decision? sorry to any 343 employees but thats the way i feel. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shitty conference. Where the fuck are the xbox exclusives.

Man literally the only reason i got a 360 was for halo lol. Playstation got all the good shit

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1