CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

do you guys think 500 is a lot for a premium console?

i don't think it's too much tbh, i'm a 'hardcore' gamer and my computer cost 1.2k

I think the 1TB Scorpio will be $399 so Microsoft can market it as starting at $399 and have it go head-to-head with the PS4 Pro. I expect the 2TB Scorpio to be $499. 

I think people think it's going to happen because 343 are known to be compulsive liars, also it's the only thing that makes sense both money wise, and in terms of bringing a population back to halo. Also it's the only game that can boost sales of Scorpio.

Ive been in the side that h3a isnt happening but the recent nentions of it (like the tweet on ghost's bday) make me think that it could be coming. The only other alternative is that 343 knows there is demand for it but refuses to make it. I know that is well within the realm of possibilty but i hate to think that they are witholding while teasing its release when there has been a demonstrated demand for it

Was a 50 is h3 slayer but we all know that didn't mean anything.

MLG playlist I think I topped out at 46 or so?

Was a 50 is h3 slayer but we all know that didn't mean anything.

MLG playlist I think I topped out at 46 or so?

50 in Action Sack and Grifball, AMA  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't know if this has been posted, but Respectful has left The Lads to join Infused. According to Quadios stream.

Would make a scary team tbh. As others have said surprised to see him split from Mose. Also id be surprised to see Mose and Batchford team but this is EU halo so anything can happen

Would make a scary team tbh. As others have said surprised to see him split from Mose. Also id be surprised to see Mose and Batchford team but this is EU halo so anything can happen

I'd pay money to listen to their comms on the same team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd pay money to listen to their comms on the same team.

Actually, that would be well worth it. I wonder how many times they would tell each other to shut up/fuck off per series.

Sucks for Batchford though as thats the only realistic choice unless excel drop someone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Phil said 2017 would not be led by a halo fps. But this could also be a play on words if they are showing halo at the end of the event hence it not leading

Phil said 2017 would not be led by a halo fps. But this could also be a play on words if they are showing halo at the end of the event hence it not leading

Or he's saying it's not their primary focus this year.

Made some updates to the site revolving around damage. The summary pages have been updated to include all damage stats & extra damage stats Tiberius said are good to see whos applying pressure on the map.

Also redesigned the game results on the scrim summary page after Moses pointed out that having the games paginated wasn't great.

Also OG beat TL 11-5 yesterday!

Nice, but Gernade?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it happens, it happens, If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Personally, I'd prefer they didn't release an H3A. They already couldn't do H2A right and have done nothing to deserve more faith in them from me. Plus, the possibility for more focus on H6 to actually work at launch. Even if it's exported, people at 343 who could be helping H6 would be giving resources to a bastardized version of H3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If H3A does happen, and some of you were a little iffy on Halo 5.  DO NOT FEAR.  We still have this gem to take with us.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If H3A does happen, and some of you were a little iffy on Halo 5.  DO NOT FEAR.  We still have this gem to take with us.

Didn't he say Onyx was like a 58? Ridiculous.

Well, a few things.

First of all, HCEA and H2A were outsourced. The chances of H3A being in-house or diverting resource from H6 are slim to none. That's not how that works.

Second of all, H6 is probably going to be shit anyway, unless 343 suddenly develop some humility and respect for the Halo IP, so why would anyone care if it does divert resources? The potential audience for H3A is vastly larger than the realistic potential audience for H6. No one gives a fuck what happens to butter face Cortana and Locky Locke and the Funky Bunch. The sci-fi movement gimmick console FPS trend is over. Halo 6: Champions can wait.

Potentially my favorite post of all time with the exception of some gems from  Lemon.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well, a few things.

First of all, HCEA and H2A were outsourced. The chances of H3A being in-house or diverting resource from H6 are slim to none. That's not how that works.

Second of all, H6 is probably going to be shit anyway, unless 343 suddenly develop some humility and respect for the Halo IP, so why would anyone care if it does divert resources? The potential audience for H3A is vastly larger than the realistic potential audience for H6. No one gives a fuck what happens to butter face Cortana and Locky Locke and the Funky Bunch. The sci-fi movement gimmick console FPS trend is over. Halo 6: Champions can wait.

This is totally going to happen. "Yes, there are champions, but it is still AR/pistol starts so its okay" is going to be the thing. 343 can't think for themselves and just want to make Halo into whatever it is that will make the most money. Also Locky Locke and the Funky Bunch sounds like a name for a Jazz band, lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't he say Onyx was like a 58? Ridiculous.

Why is that ridiculous??. Less than 2% of the total population reaches Onyx in the HCS playlist.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Why is that ridiculous??. Less than 2% of the total population reaches Onyx in the HCS playlist.

I get onyx in ALL playlists and yet only got 50 in one h3 playlist. Doesn't add up.

I get onyx in ALL playlists and yet only got 50 in one h3 playlist. Doesn't add up.

If what you say is true, then you are better at H5 than H3. I was an mlg 50 in H3 (barely) and my highest rank in HCS was 1510 Onyx.
  • Upvote (+1) 2