CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope H3A happens just to stop the smug cuntyness that seems to come along anytime anyone suggests it.

was gonna say something about this, it's incredibly patronizing. 

it's almost as if they are trying to convince themselves in a sort of reverse-psychology way hoping that it does happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is the HCS playlist just Team Slayer but renamed?

THANK YOU!

I thought I was the only one who got Slayer 8 times out of 10.  It's ridiculous.  

do you guys think 500 is a lot for a premium console?

i don't think it's too much tbh, i'm a 'hardcore' gamer and my computer cost 1.2k

• Upvote (+1) 5

Me and my cousin were having this argument earlier and I'd like for you guys to help settle it...

In a no-rules fight to the death, would you rather go against an aggressive and hungry lion, or John Cena?

Upvote for lion, downvote for Cena.

Again, I envy you Gold Bar folk and your spare rep.

• Upvote (+1) 6

i don't think it's too much tbh, i'm a 'hardcore' gamer and my computer cost 1.2k

It's the right price tbh espc for the power inside of Scorpio, but consumers probably won't see it that way. 

I know all the rumors say its $499 but I'd really wish for a $399 console. They recently slashed price of Xbox One S too btw. 

https://twitter.com/TeamBeyondnet/status/873902650646904832 

• Upvote (+1) 2

was gonna say something about this, it's incredibly patronizing. 

it's almost as if they are trying to convince themselves in a sort of reverse-psychology way hoping that it does happen. 

Moa literally wrote "adorable" to a comment about it. My cuntometer wouldn't even let me type something like that let alone post it seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Depends on the offerings of the console. I put about 2500 into my PC without a thought, but I also use it for work. At $500 I think it will still sell, but I'd be surprised if it lived up to Microsoft's hopes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Moa literally wrote "adorable" to a comment about it. My cuntometer wouldn't even let me type something like that let alone post it seriously.

I just kind of stopped caring when people still thought it was happening after every important name under the sun said it wasn't.

I'm getting it anyways but that's a steep price. The improvements better be good otherwise it won't take off.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also to anyone that thinks they'll do H3A for 15 years, you're insane. The majority of people that love that game are already in their mid to late 20's. This is the only time they can release it and still have great sales.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just kind of stopped caring when people still thought it was happening after every important name under the sun said it wasn't.

Every important name from all sorts of developers have been denying what they're really doing for years. To actually believe what they say about a potential future release before they intend to announce it is foolish.

Edit: Also just to note, I'm not actually saying I believe it's going to happen as I do think that 343 is dumb enough to not do it. More just saying people shouldn't believe anything a developer says until after E3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There is never anything wrong with hope, to mock it just shows a level of cynicism that borders on rudeness. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Moa has a genuinely creepy obsession with condescendingly telling every single person on the forum not to hope for H3A, you just have to ignore it.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Quinn posting and E3 today  :thinking:

Your profile pic fits... and never knew we could do gifs for profile pics....

Moa has a genuinely creepy obsession with condescendingly telling every single person on the forum not to hope for H3A, you just have to ignore it.

it's cause everyone loves it and he was proper shit at the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

it's cause everyone loves it and he was proper shit at the game. 

My poor 47 :/

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My poor 47 :/

it's just a bit of banter, but try not to be so cynical, people on this forum mostly want whats best as you well know. 

it's just a bit of banter, but try not to be so cynical, people on this forum mostly want whats best as you well know. 

I mean sure, but when people come in and say it's happening when they have absolutely no reason to think it will at this point, it's just... sad? 

Apologies if I come off as a cunt - I was tired of this whole H3A thing last year.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean sure, but when people come in and say it's happening when they have absolutely no reason to think it will at this point, it's just... sad? 

Apologies if I come off as a cunt - I was tired of this whole H3A thing last year.

I think people think it's going to happen because 343 are known to be compulsive liars, also it's the only thing that makes sense both money wise, and in terms of bringing a population back to halo. Also it's the only game that can boost sales of Scorpio.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im a console boi inside and out but i dont think i could convince myself to do 500. 400 i could but that extra 100 better have a lot of features to be worth it