CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah snakebite said this exact same thing last time there was the big settings discussion. I guess it was before fall season. He had the same reaction as ninja.

Yeah PJ said it on the last OpTic podcast with the Halo team.

Awesome news, random but will the HCS ever come to the North-East of the United States? Would love to drive to an event eventually.

I'm wishing for Columbus still.  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 3

why is observer mode so shit..it looks so bad in Vision, gives halo such a bad image..

I can host a viewing party at my house with my 60 inch T.V.

I'm selling 100 tickets at $65 each. I think the room with the 60 inch T.V. can hold about half of everyone. The other half can share my laptop in the basement because I don't think my parents will let anyone upstairs. I think I can pull some strings to get some fruit snacks if you guys are okay with me raising prices to $70.

WIll there be any "Apple juice"?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome news, random but will the HCS ever come to the North-East of the United States? Would love to drive to an event eventually.

id love a dc event

I can host a viewing party at my house with my 60 inch T.V.

I'm selling 100 tickets at $65 each. I think the room with the 60 inch T.V. can hold about half of everyone. The other half can share my laptop in the basement because I don't think my parents will let anyone upstairs. I think I can pull some strings to get some fruit snacks if you guys are okay with me raising prices to $70.

Will there be balloons? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is apple juice in quotes?

speaking of EU casters, I am no longer a @@Wonderboy fan after I realized he fucking OWNED THE SHIT OUT OF ME in front of thousands of people at the end of this clip implying I'm "overcompensating for something" with my (totally normal sized) big TV. 

What did I ever do to you man?!

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24880700240-offset-23755.629000000004-19.mp4

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im sure he doesnt know anything about competitive Halo or Esports in general besides what Quinn and the boys tell him. He sounds like Halo is at an all time high right now.

smh
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Solid Prize Pool: Check

East Coast: Check

Early announcement: Check

Tickets on sale early: Check

Here's to hoping they use updated settings.

I really want to be hyped and excited.

But after everything that's happened, I'm just going to wait and see. But it looks good from a distance.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Happy it's not in California but the obvious lack of Northeast events is puzzling. Last time they did something in the NE was LCQs for Worlds last year at PAX East I think. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is apple juice in quotes?

speaking of EU casters, I am no longer a @@Wonderboy fan after I realized he fucking OWNED THE SHIT OUT OF ME in front of thousands of people at the end of this clip implying I'm "overcompensating for something" with my (totally normal sized) big TV. 

What did I ever do to you man?!

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24880700240-offset-23755.629000000004-19.mp4

:kappa:

I'm not allowed to have alcohol in the house.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Solid Prize Pool: Check

East Coast: Check

Early announcement: Check

Tickets on sale early: Check

Here's to hoping they use updated settings.

i wouldn't exactly say 6 weeks is an early announcement 

• Upvote (+1) 3

i wouldn't exactly say 6 weeks is an early announcement

Compared to what we are used to, I'll take it. I think a month and a half is more than enough time for anybody to plan a vacation and what not.

We’ll have more details to share next week, including the roadmap for summer and fall, but today we’re excited to announce a new partnership and event coming in May that looks to deliver on three areas of community feedback – an east coast location, an open format, and a great venue.

I like hearing that. 

• Upvote (+1) 8