CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So assuming liquid picks up ace and luminosity gets apg, where does that leave str8? You would assume victory and rayne unless victory has actually retired. His main account has been silent though that really means nothing. hopefully oxygen sticks together since that team will relegate a pro team, but its hard to see where else str8 would pull from

Or thats lag. Pretty obvious that guy lagged down catwalk before the melee started. Whether the lag is his fault or 343s fault who knows, but its not a ghost melee

People really need to separate the different types of 'ghost melee'. 

There was the issue earlier in the year which resulted in melees to simply not count, despite hearing the noise and obviously making impact. Then there's what we see in the clip above which is clearly lag and has happened in every single Halo game since 2004.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Is all this talk about Shotzzy/Pistola and Ace to Liquid accurate? Or is this all still rumor mill?

Liquid may actually pick up ace according to ace. Shotzzy/Ola is pure speculation at this point. I dont see nv making a change after winning last event

Is all this talk about Shotzzy/Pistola and Ace to Liquid accurate? Or is this all still rumor mill?

Ace to Liquid is happening. Shottzy to nV.....I don't know where that even came from.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People really need to separate the different types of 'ghost melee'. 

There was the issue earlier in the year which resulted in melees to simply not count, despite hearing the noise and obviously making impact. Then there's what we see in the clip above which is clearly lag and has happened in every single Halo game since 2004.

Yeah, I've experienced it in every game (besides H1) on LAN too. (on host & off host) Bullshit will happen no matter what, there are never perfect circumstances or an ideal environment. Just fight through it. If it loses the game for you then so be it. Keep your chin up, forget it immediately and keep trying to win.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thanks! I agree about nV. I feel like one of their strengths is the continuity of the team and coach being stable. Speaking of team changes, it's the one thing that always bums me out to see so many shifts that can happen. Makes it hard to be a fan of a team/org.

Thanks for posting.

Please be more active here, it's been a desert for us Beyonders.

Do you guys have any plans to release new skins?

• Upvote (+1) 5

What if 343 pulls a fast one and announces The MLG Pro Circuit for the Fall Season at E3?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What if 343 pulls a fast one and announces The MLG Pro Circuit for the Fall Season at E3?

Do devs discuss esports stuff at E3? I thought it was mainly for new games, but then again I haven't really watched E3 since esports exploded.

Complain about 343 not posting and then you proceed to neg rep them when they do. Hmmm

Oh my god it was two posters, lets not generalize now out of 10+ reps lol.

I'm sure once they are called out by the community they can pull out the mobile rep excuse.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do devs discuss esports stuff at E3? I thought it was mainly for new games, but then again I haven't really watched E3 since esports exploded.

They haven't from what I can remember, but what's stopping them?

My post doesn't read as well as I had intended. I should've asked if anyone else felt the same or what their opinions were on roster manias. I think it's exciting but can be hard at times to keep track of where everyone is going. Make sense?

Nice to see a 343 employee come by  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh my god it was two posters, lets not generalize now out of 10+ reps lol.

I'm sure once they are called out by the community they can pull out the mobile rep excuse.

When I made the comment his post was in the negative. Don't get butthurt like I'm attacking your forum.
  • Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

My post doesn't read as well as I had intended. I should've asked if anyone else felt the same or what their opinions were on roster manias. I think it's exciting but can be hard at times to keep track of where everyone is going. Make sense?

Its hard especially when its a team you like involved or one of your favorite players getting dropped. The hurricane is fun but i think some issues could be improved with smarter practice

When I made the comment his post was in the negative. Don't get butthurt like I'm attacking your forum.

Nothing with butthurt, just whiny posts like this get old real quick when it isn't that big of an issue. There are countless times that good / fair posts get negged on here and other internet sites, it sucks for sure - but it's the internet age we live it now sadly.

Just because a purple name posts doesnt mean it deserves auto upvotes. No one is attacking him they just didnt like the post

• Upvote (+1) 8

I kinda wish the mid season roster change period wasn't a thing

I like it because it's good for the players and teams but I hate it because it's bad for fans and people who actually invest in these players

It could also be good for your team. If I'm a fan of liquid I would be tired of constantly placing 3-4. For halo it seems like those 4 have been together long enough that i have no reason to believe they are going to practice their way to the top. I would want to see them make changes to try to improve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing with butthurt, just whiny posts like this get old real quick when it isn't that big of an issue. There are countless times that good / fair posts get negged on here and other internet sites, it sucks for sure - but it's the internet age we live it now sadly.

bro it's not whiny. Use your head man. If someone from 343 steps up and starts posting on here, neg repping them and dogpiling on them can only cause harm. There is no gain. I was jumping in to prevent idiots from dogpiling like they always do. I want what's best for Halo and part of that is 343 being on these forums and communicating.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1