CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At this point it's just become tradition to drop Batch from Infused.

Liquid is scrimming Optic with Ace.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

I hope Liquid also tries out Contra

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am dropford again can confirm 

Lol what even causes this to happen so much? If you can comment without causing problems anyways

How would ESL decide who gets to make a roster change from Str8? Who submits the change first?

If Ace goes to TL, APG can't go to LG?

I'll be super sad if Ace leaves str8

The HCS rulebook is a "living document" and it'd be no surprise if @@Tsquared is somehow colluding with ESL to change the midseason roster change limit from 1 to 2 players so that str8 rippin can benefit from it
  • Downvote (-1) 14

How would ESL decide who gets to make a roster change from Str8? Who submits the change first?

The person who gets to decide is...

giphy.gif

THE MANAGER 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really? I mean I get disagreeing, but to disagree that strongly? He is easily top 5.

Oh absolutely, possibly top 3 even. But I was just disagreeing strongly with him being the best all time halo player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be so pissed if Victory X gets screwed out of all this.

Victory is honestly always such a solid, consistent player. I have no idea why he's always the odd one out during team changes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Victory is honestly always such a solid, consistent player. I have no idea why he's always the odd one out during team changes

You have the power to fix that  :simms:  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That isn't enough to beat the likes of Optic and Envy. Liquid dropping Rayne is similar. Another solid player yet not spectacular. VicX usually has the worst stats in scrims and LG has been struggling so he was the easy choice out.

• Downvote (-1) 2

That isn't enough to beat the likes of Optic and Envy. Liquid dropping Rayne is similar. Another solid player yet not spectacular. VicX usually has the worst stats in scrims and LG has been struggling so he was the easy choice out.

Except when he's destroying in Pro League and putting up good numbers on LAN when it matters. Not that stats tell the whole story, but VicX could be on a team that beats envy or optic.