CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not quite

QQWc4Gi.png

If only Hysteria's Xbox didn't broke tD would have been the first team to threepeat in H3. SK Proving that you didn't need an amazing shot to win events in H3
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ronin was in my opinion the weakest team, despite Str8 losing to them.

Oh no i agree with that, but that doesn't make them a "Free win" is all.

Not quite

QQWc4Gi.png

Let me elaborate:

Both were known not for individual skill, but how to play winning halo at a high level.

Both saw success early on in the life cycle of the game. 

Both had great team mates early in the life cycle of the game. Hysteria, Neighbor, etc and Huke, Shooter, etc.

Both were left behind by those team mates gradually.

Both began placing considerably lower.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They beat Splyce yesterday 7-6 in the scrim. Old Roning got destroyed every single scrim. In fact this is the first time Ronin has beaten Splyce

We see honeymoon stuff like that all the time. Where do you realistically see them finishing this season? Because I don't believe that this team is better than one of Optic, NV, Splyce, Liquid, or LG. I think around 6th for Ronin is fair.

I know the Cratos hate is strong, but I honestly don't think El Town is that much of an improvement. He does provide a new form of aggression, and maybe he's been  thriving under new settings (idk if I've seen him play on them), but I still see Ronin finishing somewhere in the 6-8 range.

I'd agree. I'd much rather see a top AM like Tapping Buttons, Saiyan or Shotzzy who all have thrived added to this team. Ronin has 2 great players in Spartan and Suspector and I think adding another one would have made them legit contenders. El town takes this team from a 8th seed to a 6th seed realistically and thats not enough to compete with the top teams.

Snipedown, fucking Mikwen, HUKE, and Shotzzy?! I'd put a decent amount of money on that 

:wutface:

This Ronin roster change made things really hard for EG, now is no longer a free win.

They scrimmed two days ago. Ronin 8-5 eg

Eg needs to work on slayers. They haven't won one yet

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They scrimmed two days ago. Ronin 8-5 eg

Eg needs to work on slayers. They haven't won one yet

Accidental mobile neg. I'll make it up

So rather than reacting as soon as the aim patch was released, I wanted to give myself some time to get in some grind. I can definitely say now that this patch has somehow made my "blank" shots more excessive. There are too many times now when a 1 shot guy takes 3-4 more shots. I also find myself reloading after I get a kill, to only find that somehow he wasn't killed. :/

This game still has problems 2 years after release and is a AAA title. 343 needs serious help.

• Upvote (+1) 6

2013 Ambush Appreciation Post

Formal, Pistola, Snipedown, & Heinz.

Would have been fun to see how good they could have been in good Halo game against more competiton.

that team was stupid good but requiem, status quo and infamous gave it to em 

that team was stupid good but requiem, status quo and infamous gave it to em

True, AGL 8 was litties

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like how Brian came here for a week when he joined 343 and then just stopped.

It takes a lot of work to remember these passwords :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

It takes a lot of work to remember these passwords :lxthul:

Someone please help the man out  :intensifies:

I'd agree. I'd much rather see a top AM like Tapping Buttons, Saiyan or Shotzzy who all have thrived added to this team. Ronin has 2 great players in Spartan and Suspector and I think adding another one would have made them legit contenders. El town takes this team from a 8th seed to a 6th seed realistically and thats not enough to compete with the top teams.

What AM player would you consider an upgrade? I don't know if there's an AM player right now (minus OS) who you could say is better than El Town. On top of that, El Town provides talent, but also familiarity having teamed with Spartan & Suspector before in the past.

I wouldn't necessarily say El Town is a top tier slayer or anything of the sort, but he is still a pro player and has been on some successful teams.

If only Hysteria's Xbox didn't broke tD would have been the first team to threepeat in H3. SK Proving that you didn't need an amazing shot to win events in H3

Yeah, that was the biggest mistake MLG had made up to that point, not just giving tD the victory over Classic in that Onsalught game.  Heinz and Hysteria never got the national championship they should've earned because of that.

• Upvote (+1) 1