CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think it goes without saying that I believe

There's where the problem is. They might have a higher peak with Shotzzy but no one knows for sure. The safe thing that has the higher chance of success is to stay as a team and get better together not doing what every other halo team does
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Qris quit because Snipedrone lagged out of Teamspeak.

GG's to them, didn't do this to incite drama or create bad blood. You can also point at a series in Season 2 where we played SLG's team where they ended Plaza Strongholds prematurely, then proceeded to win the series. It's online, I don't really care about PL placing, just want to do well in America if possible.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the stream and matches before that all kicked off. Invictus will 100% qual for ATL.

For some reason i always assumed that when teams forfeited games in the past it was due to a player literally not being able to get back online.

Anyway, thanks for coming on to clear things up.

@@TheSimms

Since Gaskin isn't going to be casting Pro League anymore any chance they can bring on Onset as his replacement/subs for Pro League.

As much as I would absaloutely love to do this its curently not possible with our budget. If it was I would have even tried to get him in for week one but we only set aside for 1 outsourced caster. Also good to see @@Moa getting some credit where credit is due, the runescape loving memey edgelord does an incredible job on social media.

• Upvote (+1) 7

No one wants to buy something made by 343

DWmLBKz.png

For some reason i always assumed that when teams forfeited games in the past it was due to a player literally not being able to get back online.

Anyway, thanks for coming on to clear things up.

Usually that is the case I agree, at the end of the day Qristola could of lagged out many more times (and maybe someone from our team could of) so that would of caused more and more replays which not only doesn't help for momentum as players but just looks silly from a viewer perspective. It wasn't us trying to get the win as easy as possible because we saw the opportunity, but that it was frustrating for us as players and probably would of been for the viewers in the end.

El town is an upgrade over Cratos but not a huge upgrade. There were better AM players available. 

I wouldn't have expected Contra or Ryanoob to jump to Ronin, especially since they're on a better team.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Usually that is the case I agree, at the end of the day Qristola could of lagged out many more times (and maybe someone from our team could of) so that would of caused more and more replays which not only doesn't help for momentum as players but just looks silly from a viewer perspective. It wasn't us trying to get the win as easy as possible because we saw the opportunity, but that it was frustrating for us as players and probably would of been for the viewers in the end.

Seeing lagouts during pro league matches is definitely frustrating as a viewer, especially during such a good series.

so i have been out of the loop for a few weeks now. are their any team changes yet?

so i have been out of the loop for a few weeks now. are their any team changes yet?

@Cratos dropped. doesnt look like he's been picked up yet. @eL ToWn is on Ronin now

@aPG has been running MM with LG and @Victory_X has appeared to be offline

TL has been running games with alt accounts instead of @Rayne. Could be a troll, could be real

• Upvote (+1) 5

This Ronin roster change made things really hard for EG, now is no longer a free win.

It wasn't a free win before either.

The thing that is going to make it hard on EG is that ronin is actually, you know, scrimming.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It wasn't a free win before either.

The thing that is going to make it hard on EG is that ronin is actually, you know, scrimming.

Ronin was in my opinion the weakest team, despite Str8 losing to them.

I know the Cratos hate is strong, but I honestly don't think El Town is that much of an improvement. He does provide a new form of aggression, and maybe he's been  thriving under new settings (idk if I've seen him play on them), but I still see Ronin finishing somewhere in the 6-8 range.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know the Cratos hate is strong, but I honestly don't think El Town is that much of an improvement. He does provide a new form of aggression, and maybe he's been thriving under new settings (idk if I've seen him play on them), but I still see Ronin finishing somewhere in the 6-8 range.

They beat Splyce yesterday 7-6 in the scrim. Old Roning got destroyed every single scrim. In fact this is the first time Ronin has beaten Splyce
  • Upvote (+1) 1