CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ok so which one of you guys run the ESL Halo twitter (assuming not Simms since he was casting). Because I don't know if someone not part of TB would recognise how great this gif is

@@Moa, and he deserves the chance to operate within ESL for NA Halo as well. Just another aspect of EU Halo that is infinitely better than NA.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm 100% serious. NV right now, even when they win, play optic to a draw in map count. If the change goes how I think it would, the scales tip heavily in their favor. I don't care how that sits with some of you

This reasoning doesn't make sense lol. I don't care about your opinion but the reasoning being that even when nV wins (2 times) the map count is a draw, proves nothing for nV in the sake of this argument. If anything that says that even when they win it is insanely close, but when they lose it isn't really close. Now if the argument was even when WE win the map count is a draw then that would make some sense. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

This reasoning doesn't make sense lol. I don't care about your opinion but the reasoning being that even when nV wins (2 times) the map count is a draw, proves nothing for nV in the sake of this argument. If anything that says that even when they win it is insanely close, but when they lose it isn't really close. Now if the argument was even when WE win the map count is a draw then that would make some sense.

You're just Green with nV.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Victory X to TL would be a really solid pickup, they need an OBJ efficient player who can slay also, no offence to Rayne.

On the other hand, Rayne's comms are amongst the best in the game, as is his OBJ work, but his slaying power is the only slight weakness. So he might do well on Str8.

As for nV, I don't want to see changes cause when they are on fire they are great, but it's no secret that nV's weakness is team chemistry/communications. This is why I think dropping Ola would be a bad idea, his and Hukes comms are the cleanest and least emotional.

Snip3down and Mikwen need to work on their communications and they're constant tilting. 

You're just Green with nV.

I'm just too smart for my own good I need to lower my intelligence so when I read something like that I can just blindly move on as if there is no errors in the thought process

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Im making the case for NV to make a change. I'm saying that when they win there isn't much separation, but with the change there will be.

You're overrating your intelligence here. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Im making the case for NV to make a change. I'm saying that when they win there isn't much separation, but with the change there will be.

You're overrating your intelligence here. :lxthul:

Why would they wanna win 1 or 2 more games if they still lose by the same amount? I'd rather work on the consistency here but hey some people have different priorities 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would they wanna win 1 or 2 more games if they still lose by the same amount? I'd rather work on the consistency here but hey some people have different priorities

Now you're confusing me

I'm just too smart for my own good I need to lower my intelligence so when I read something like that I can just blindly move on as if there is no errors in the thought process

Good luck.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now you're confusing me

nV's peak isn't the problem so why are you worried about their peak performance? For you to say that Shottzy is going to increase their team skill cap to a point where they are CLEAR favorites is just nutty for one, but their consistency has always been the downfall.

a part*

Also you had Halo Champion in your twitter bio don't think I forgot about that ya clown

LethuL is back. 

Back Again

LethuL's back.

Tell a Friend

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

a part*

Also you had Halo Champion in your twitter bio don't think I forgot about that ya clown

i was really happy about that champion 45 in swat

i was really happy about that champion 45 in swat

This qualifies you for HCS Gold.

nV's peak isn't the problem so why are you worried about their peak performance? For you to say that Shottzy is going to increase their team skill cap to a point where they are CLEAR favorites is just nutty for one, but their consistency has always been the downfall.

Nv's peak is the problem though, because at their peaks theyre still even with you guys. And in the case of the last event, it took game 7 of the second series plus snakebite playing on one lung for them to win.

I think it goes without saying that I believe their peak and baseline would be higher in this hypothetical team change scenario.

Just do what Marcus Aurelius did: Expect everyone you meet to be a complete moron. If they turn out to be intelligent and decent, then you are pleasantly surprised. If they're a moron, then it's as expected and you are no worse off.

It's weird that nobody thinks they're a moron. Even morons think other people are morons.

I don't think I'm a moron, I know I am.

Fair enough. Still, Snipedown, fucking Mikwen, HUKE, and Shotzzy?! I'd put a decent amount of money on that being the best team on the Circuit. Every player is a freak of nature.

You're putting too much on just individual skill and flashy plays.

By that logic, NV and Splyce would practically be dominating and NV wouldn't have spent the most of HWC season getting sent home by Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't think I'm a moron, I know I am.

Self-awareness isn't a trait that the moron possesses. Therefore you must not be.