CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I said they should do that after worlds. He would make them faster, and they would be clear favorites over optic.

Geez, throwing this out like its common knowledge is fucking ridiculous.

There are NO 4 players (not on optic) on the planet that could team and suddenly be the "clear favorites". Cmon now

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's been confirmed that ARs will only return to HCS (after they've been nerfed) if the pros want it to return. So that's a plus. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Which forces members of the community to take this into their own hands. 

Why?

basically everything i do i feel obligated to do because no one else is

that's what happens when people care about stuff i guess  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive H5 starting to feel like a chore at this point.

You can jump into any pro stream nowadays and just listen to a combination of annoyance and boredom. 

Geez, throwing this out like its common knowledge is fucking ridiculous.

There are NO 4 players (not on optic) on the planet that could team and suddenly be the "clear favorites". Cmon now

I'm 100% serious. NV right now, even when they win, play optic to a draw in map count. If the change goes how I think it would, the scales tip heavily in their favor. I don't care how that sits with some of you
  • Downvote (-1) 2

take this with a grain of salt but @@Ninja's chat is saying victory retired. i dont think thats true after his play last week. has he been running with another team?

take this with a grain of salt but @@Ninja's chat is saying victory retired. i dont think thats true after his play last week. has he been running with another team?

He hasn't run games with anyone since he left LG and aPG joined. He hasn't played H5 in the 2 days since that happened.

Then who the fuck is TL picking up? Why drop Rayne for somebody not in Pro League? Unless this is all one big troll. 

Oxygen Supremacy is scrimming BabyJ's team rn, but they have the best talent not in PL. Only other options would be Cratos, Commonly, PreDev, or Prototype, all who I view as inferior players to Rayne.

Hopefully VicX is the guy using alts for TL past two days.

Then who the fuck is TL picking up? Why drop Rayne for somebody not in Pro League? Unless this is all one big troll.

Oxygen Supremacy is scrimming BabyJ's team rn, but they have the best talent not in PL. Only other options would be Cratos, Commonly, PreDev, or Prototype, all who I view as inferior players to Rayne.

Hopefully VicX is the guy using alts for TL past two days.

scaryotic duh
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so... Ronin just beat Splyce 7-6

I sure love online halo especially in the form of practice.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Rumor is that Cam left LG to go to Liquid; his account hasn't been used since the mysterious smurfs starting playing with Liquid

• Upvote (+1) 1

So who have Str8 been playing with if APG has been running with LG?

I sure love online halo especially in the form of practice.

practice... we talking about practice??

Must be Rayne, unless Rayne is still at TL and Cam is actually now on str8

Rayne

Ok so which one of you guys run the ESL Halo twitter (assuming not Simms since he was casting). Because I don't know if someone not part of TB would recognise how great this gif is

Lmao I knew it was coming and it still gets me every time

• Upvote (+1) 2