CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Makes sense this is how we'd get the H6 beta and lots of people have asked for a horror/flood Halo game before... but it does seem like too much good sense from 343, ala H3A :uncledrew:

Shut up, dude. You should respect 343 for going beyond the norm and taking stupid risks despite how stupid they are. I mean, where is your sympathy for this AAA developer?
  • Upvote (+1) 5

People discussing Totz at length 8 years later, what the fuck. 

Comcast is a good ISP.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Comcast is a good ISP.

IKR? Ninja using them as a scapegoat so he doesn't have to practice. Fuck outta here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just take it as something else MLG and TLN in this case did well. They created personalities/story lines that people ended up caring about. Fast forward to H5 and you've got this godly player named Huke on the second best/best team depending on who you are. Arguably one of the best players in the game. Okay we're done we don't know anything else really. He seems like a nice kid and everything but there's nothing really being built around the newer players like we had before.

It's just because players like Eco and Stellur are so boring.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know Ola is the wizard and all, but I would realllly like to see what would happen if nV dropped Ola for Shotzzy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know Ola is the wizard and all, but I would realllly like to see what would happen if nV dropped Ola for Shotzzy.

I said they should do that after worlds. He would make them faster, and they would be clear favorites over optic.

I just take it as something else MLG and TLN in this case did well. They created personalities/story lines that people ended up caring about. Fast forward to H5 and you've got this godly player named Huke on the second best/best team depending on who you are. Arguably one of the best players in the game. Okay we're done we don't know anything else really. He seems like a nice kid and everything but there's nothing really being built around the newer players like we had before.

Because HCS refuses to create stories and personalities, I basically view every H5 kid besides Cratos as a boring robot lacking any character. Especially the guys on Team Liquid, who have been a top 3 team.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I said they should do that after worlds. He would make them faster, and they would be clear favorites over optic.

The only way any team could be considered clear favorites over optic at this point would be if Optic's roster changes also.  There's literally not any possible to4 outside of Optic that would be clear favorites over them.  It may turn out that there's a combination of 4 players that could beat them consistently, but to say they'd be clear favorites without having even played them is ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I basically view every H5 kid besides Cratos as a boring robot lacking any character. Especially the guys on Team Liquid, who have been a top 3 team.

God comments like this are the dumbest thing ever.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only way any team could be considered clear favorites over optic at this point would be if Optic's roster changes also.  There's literally not any possible to4 outside of Optic that would be clear favorites over them.  It may turn out that there's a combination of 4 players that could beat them consistently, but to say they'd be clear favorites without having even played them is ridiculous.

Fair enough. Still, Snipedown, fucking Mikwen, HUKE, and Shotzzy?! I'd put a decent amount of money on that being the best team on the Circuit. Every player is a freak of nature.

Because HCS refuses to create stories and personalities, I basically view every H5 kid besides Cratos as a boring robot lacking any character. Especially the guys on Team Liquid, who have been a top 3 team.

26BoCIHm4kozdBVo4.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

EDIT: beat to it...long story short wtf shotzzy

I'm more shocked that he almost got reversaled after a 3 shot advantage.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

He's not saying "All H5 kids are robots."

He's saying "I can only view H5 kids as robots, because 343 / ESL do such a shit job of building player storylines and personalities."

Which forces members of the community to take this into their own hands. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1