CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Totz fascinates me, he was legitimately a sponsor kid (the most epic sponsorship ever, as it were, a LAN house and free travel and etc.), and his Halo IQ was terrible despite having the equivalent of thousands of hours of coaching from the LANs in his basement ... I remember so many times on the LAN Network when Neighbor and Bman would be questioning a decision he made.

With that said, I watched a ton of his MLG VoD and his shot was ridiculous, I remember a Pit CTF where he literally did not miss a single shot for like the first seven minutes.  He's a good player but I think he's simultaneously underrated and overrated.  Plus SK won multiple events, H3 was pretty forgiving in terms of players who lacked individual skill ...

sk was a weak individual but he knew how to play the team game and thats what halo boils down to at the end of the day. the 'draymond greens' are essential in any competitive game

Could be 343's little something at e3. HW2 expansion and H6 beta release date perhaps as well.  

Fake if you trust Frank O'Connor.

I'm all for the franchise branching out and making spin off games if they don't suck. If this is real I wonder if it will be like ODST and another game set in H5's engine or something else entirely.

Edit: Could this be a HW2 expansion? CA did make HW2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a white dude with boat loads of money. I'm essentially the definition of privilege. So no, I'm not jealous of Totz. He was just the worst player in the top 8. That's all.

you're entitled to that opinion but let me name off a few names from the halo 3 top 8 real quick:

laquatus, nexus, wooly, lowkin, fear, artofwar, callmegod, talent, brake, foulacy, mudvayne, gandhi, sypher, hokum

totz had a positive attitude, communicated well, practiced hard, stayed aggressive in big games and rarely missed

ot: splyce top 3 in atlanta

• Upvote (+1) 8

Truly the darkest timeline.

Funny because Batch and I were up till 2:30 am EST playing CS. 

Really don't know how he does it. Boy is going places. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

To talk about what has just happened:

Yeah it's unfortunate, and we were cool with the original lag out (even though the ruling should have been 2-1 us). Second time in our eyes is just inexcusable especially when we got OS/Rocks and a Camo burn with full control. 

Just playing by the rules, I would have accepted it if we were on the receiving end and it's happened to some of my teammates before.

GG's Invictus, Halo needs LAN so bad lmao

• Upvote (+1) 8

Microsoft like money.

343 like money.

Halo fans willing to give money for H3A.

Remastering a game is easy money.

None of this shit adds up.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah it's unfortunate, and we were cool with the original lag out (even though the ruling should have been 2-1 us). Second time in our eyes is just inexcusable especially when we got OS/Rocks and a Camo burn with full control.

Just playing by the rules, I would have accepted it if we were on the receiving end and it's happened to some of my teammates before.

Tbh red team almost always gets those so seems unlikely to be the reason for the disconnect.

2 lags is a low bar for a game with such a history of bad servers.

Not having a go but we saw so many more lagouts in the past go unpunished.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tbh red team almost always gets those so seems unlikely to be the reason for the disconnect.

2 lags is a low bar for a game with such a history of bad servers.

Not having a go but we saw so many more lagouts in the past go unpunished.

Its sadly in the rules, Vibe lost 2 games because Snakey disconnected several times due to internet issues.

Its the fact we got them 3 dead and had good control on the map. I think the biggest crime is the Truth flag, but I am not gonna talk about it much longer. Halo cannot survive on Online play which is the main point.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Didnt you cap that 2nd flag when the player had already lagged out?

Microsoft like money.

343 like money.

Halo fans willing to give money for H3A.

Remastering a game is easy money.

None of this shit adds up.

No one wants to buy something made by 343

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its sadly in the rules, Vibe lost 2 games because Snakey disconnected several times due to internet issues.

Its the fact we got them 3 dead and had good control on the map. I think the biggest crime is the Truth flag, but I am not gonna talk about it much longer. Halo cannot survive on Online play which is the main point.

Totally agree about online, but the truth game showed a DC before the second player quit so didnt seem bad from a viewing standpoint and it was tied anyway.

Sucks for both teams cos even if you win pro league people are gonna point to this series.

Fuck it, i just wanted to see a hype game 7 tbh.

Totally agree about online, but the truth game showed a DC before the second player quit so didnt seem bad from a viewing standpoint and it was tied anyway.

Sucks for both teams cos even if you win pro league people are gonna point to this series.

Fuck it, i just wanted to see a hype game 7 tbh.

Qris quit because Snipedrone lagged out of Teamspeak.

GG's to them, didn't do this to incite drama or create bad blood. You can also point at a series in Season 2 where we played SLG's team where they ended Plaza Strongholds prematurely, then proceeded to win the series. It's online, I don't really care about PL placing, just want to do well in America if possible.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the stream and matches before that all kicked off. Invictus will 100% qual for ATL.

Supposedly fake, but a pretty convincing fake ...?  (E3 Halo presentation)

http://www.gamezone.com/news/rumor-halo-gravemind-to-be-revealed-at-e3-2017-3454377

Anyway the most noteworthy thing is the "Halo 6 beta" in the bottom-left corner (big if true)

edit: apparently this was posted before?  my bad, mods can delete

Makes sense this is how we'd get the H6 beta and lots of people have asked for a horror/flood Halo game before... but it does seem like too much good sense from 343, ala H3A  :uncledrew: