CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just hope there are no Halo announcements in this E3...or to be specific.... I hope there is no H3A at all announced.

Unless you are trying to use reverse psychology, this post makes me want to vomit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H3 maps in forge will automatically play like trash unless 343 modifies the Halo 2 BR, call it the Halo 3 BR, and make it less effective at range (no bullet magnetism and projectile come to mind please don't kill me). Long 1v1's are as important to the feel of H3 as much as the lack of abilities. If they do that, then it is only likely, as opposed to certain, that the maps will play like trash. 

If it's going to be as accurate of a port as the "Halo One PistolTM" then no thanks. Even if they gave us the H3 BR and Sniper, they would probably not use it in HCS settings as we can currently see with the Grenade Launcher.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it's going to be as accurate of a port as the "Halo One PistolTM" then no thanks. Even if they gave us the H3 BR and Sniper, they would probably not use it in HCS settings as we can currently see with the Grenade Launcher.

The Halo 1 Pistol looks like the CE Magnum and that's about it. If effort was put into actually making it like the original, then it would be worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Indeed he did. Too bad his skill level could be found somewhere beneath that basement.

Poor joke about a player way too many people underrated and underestimated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless you are trying to use reverse psychology, this post makes me want to vomit.

Partially. I do sincerely hope H3A doesn't exist tho.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I just hope there are no Halo announcements in this E3...or to be specific.... I hope there is no H3A at all announced.

Settle down there Satan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Poor joke about a player way too many people underrated and underestimated.

Totz was the worst player among the top 8 teams, probably top 16 but I'm being nice. He was an interesting personality and a nice dude who had his moments. But he just wasn't particularly good.

Out of fear of it being poorly done? Or what?

Totz was the worst player among the top 8 teams, probably top 16 but I'm being nice. He was an interesting personality and a nice dude who had his moments. But he just wasn't particularly good.

theres a lot more to a player than his accuracy and stats. totz held it together and clutched up when it counted placing 2nd multiple times

• Upvote (+1) 8

Out of fear of it being poorly done? Or what?

After seeing the disaster that happened to H2A/MCC, I rather remember Halo 3 as the game it was...as opposed to the game we might see that 343i announces in E3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't understand the rational here. Even from an extreme perspective you can still narrow down a perspective to preferring H3A to H5. Are you saying you want to play H5 for another year with even less Dev support? Would you honestly rather have a H3 playlist in H5 than a full game dedicated to the H3 style? Are you saying that you prefer H5 to H3 outright? 

On another note anyone who still says they'd prefer 343 focus on H6 as an excuse against H3A are very forgetful. That was the same defense used throughout MCC and it sure didn't help H5.

I don't understand the rational here. Even from an extreme perspective you can still narrow down a perspective to preferring H3A to H5. Are you saying you want to play H5 for another year with even less Dev support? Would you honestly rather have a H3 playlist in H5 than a full game dedicated to the H3 style? Are you saying that you prefer H5 to H3 outright? 

On another note anyone who still says they'd prefer 343 focus on H6 as an excuse against H3A are very forgetful. That was the same defense used throughout MCC and it sure didn't help H5.

I personally just want to play Halo instead of whatever this Guardians game is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

After seeing the disaster that happened to H2A/MCC, I rather remember Halo 3 as the game it was...as opposed to the game we might see that 343i announces in E3.

This makes no sense. Did H2A affect your memory of H2? I don't understand.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Totz wasn't a top player but he was way better than what ppl give him credit for. H3 hysterias tolerance wouldn't have allowed him to team with totz if he was that bad xD

• Upvote (+1) 8

This makes no sense. Did H2A affect your memory of H2? I don't understand.

How can you not think about your Halo 2 times without thinking " damn, when H2A was released I hoped to have some good memories again with this  great game but only to find out I can't really play this game because its bugged as shit".

How?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Love how ESA has moved into CS:GO! I see you are hosting several teams for bootcamps tomorrow? Will you be streaming any matches? 

No streams unfortunately. The players generally don't like that. We do have the America's Minor happening here this weekend (and Nairo Saga) and ECS has filmed the whole season out of our studio. It's fun having all the casting talent in-house all the time.

Bootcamps in genral though: I would love to organize a big pre-event LAN for Halo and stream it a la TLN. Even just for fun. But what's the point if they'd technically be playing online anyway? Our internet makes it almost as good as dedi's, but still.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This is not the age of 100 gig games. Outside of 343 made games the biggest game I've ever seen on xbl was 60. Most games are below 30.

Gears 4 is just short of 80GB but yeah, H5 is one of the biggest. Insane.

theres a lot more to a player than his accuracy and stats. totz held it together and clutched up when it counted placing 2nd multiple times

Which events did he place 2nd at besides DC? 

Gears 4 is just short of 80GB but yeah, H5 is one of the biggest. Insane.

We need to go back to the days of multiplayer and campaign being separate installs tbh. I'm never gonna play the campaign and I'm sure it could be removed 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didn't they lose 2 at Daytona? 

I dont have those LAN stats available to me. So this is more of an online stat.

I assume Demon D has matured a good deal since then, I don't see top AMs putting up with him otherwise.

Demon D is a nice guy now and imo completely different than how he used to be.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I kinda agree with this POV. 

I already had to see H2 be bastardized as well as the franchise as a whole.

If they do it to H3 as well, you might as well just kill me.

Demon D is a nice guy now and imo completely different than how he used to be.

I out pistoled him once on Rig TS a few weeks ago and he rage quit. I'm not convinced yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1