CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just found out hoax works for Money Matches.

Also where can I find the Money Matches interview?

Its awful I wish it on no one 

The reticle filling tells you when to let go.  I think all the charge weapons have a tell either in the reticle or on the weapon.  

I still can't believe Supremacy took a game from OpTic

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm about to watch my Zags beat up on the DUCKS in the Championship, from 10 rows deep.

You're a funny guy. What a pancake. :kappa: 

Good lord this makes Halo/343 look so damn bad.

Can't watch, care to share ?

Can't watch, care to share ?

OpTic and Supremacy complaining about heavy aim on the side stream. They also showed the dev kits with debug mode enabled to try and find out the cause of heavy aim. I think they tried with and without observers before getting Luminosity to come and try it.

EDIT: Str8 complaining about it too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This dev box stuff is kinda embarrassing..

Not able to watch vision, would you be able to elaborate on this a bit?

Recently set up an event where PS4 and Xbox dev kits were required. PS4 were seamless and ran perfectly throughout the whole weekend, Xbox was nothing but a nightmare. 

Curious to see if what you're referring to matches up with the first hand experiences I've had with Xbox dev kits. 

There was a time when I hated @FrankTheShow, but I've changed my perspective since then. Frank is a self-proclaimed guardian at the gate, and the First Challenge of Beyond.

If ESL/343 employees can get past him then they will enjoy their stay here. @Elamite has recently taken the first challenge.

The Second Challenge is being part of a meme.

The Third and Final Challenge is to keep posting when the thread derails.

I know you're making light of the overall situation, and I'm really glad Frank and Elamite were able to work their shit out and overall make Elamite more comfortable with the idea of posting here, but I don't really agree with the sentiment of this post.

We shouldn't be making it 'challenging' for 343/ESL to post here, its clearly already challenging enough for them to stop lurking and engage with this community. No need for them to think they must pass a trial by fire the minute they do.

Again, I get that a lot of your post is in jest but just thought I'd point that out. Don't want anybody at either company to feel put off from posting here anymore than they might already be.

There was a time when I hated @FrankTheShow, but I've changed my perspective since then. Frank is a self-proclaimed guardian at the gate, and the First Challenge of Beyond.

If ESL/343 employees can get past him then they will enjoy their stay here. @Elamite has recently taken the first challenge.

The Second Challenge is being part of a meme.

The Third and Final Challenge is to keep posting when the thread derails.

Elamite has proven himself worthy. 

• Upvote (+1) 3