CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LG is running MM with apg instead of Victory.

Well that's something I didn't expect, unless Str8 is disbanding :(

Only other explanation is TL running with VicX? Str8 can't change more than 1 player

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's about time karma finally came to bite Cratos in the ass after all the scummy stuff he's pulled and I highly doubt any pro team is willing to pick him up either.

Not really excited to watch this team

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tbh I forgot that Spartan and eL ToWn were a duo. 

Nice to see Spartytown in fours they are a great 2 pair. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace to TL makes the most sense, but could also be Saiyan... LG is not a good team to be on rn, given their record and possible retirement of Ninja with huge H1Z1 prize pools on the way. 

I can't imagine dropping rayne for anyone on Str8 tbh

• Upvote (+1) 3

"El Town" in Spanish means "The Town".

It's actually a reference to the town he lives in.  They call the town "El Town".  I don't want to say the town and blow up his spot but he lives 15 minutes from me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe they bailed on the scrim because Victory can't play.  I would be surprised to see him leave or be dropped honestly, especially with his performance lately.

• Upvote (+1) 5

People are sleeping on aPG on LG. That would be the most aggressive team in the league.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Every time someone tell me what color the Boomco pistol skin is I am reminded that I am indeed colorblind.Hw 

How much does being colorblind affect playing Halo 5?

Victory X on TL? Not sure how I feel about that exchange.

I think that he fills in Rayne's roll in a lot of ways but not as a communicator.  That doesnt make him worse than rayne, maybe the team had an over communication issue or something along those lines.  VicX is a solid player to fill in raynes spot imo, if that really is the team change thats happening

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess I can't really say how much it really effects me as I don't know what it's like to play otherwise but the color style in H5 doesn't effect me as much as other games do. Things can blend occasionally but it's mostly just some of the colors of things are completely off for me.

I guess I can't really say how much it really effects me as I don't know what it's like to play otherwise but the color style in H5 doesn't effect me as much as other games do. Things can blend occasionally but it's mostly just some of the colors of things are completely off for me.

Interesting

I don't know, but I sure do suck

Assault Rifle was on Lockdown for H2A.

Autos have never been a problem, it was the overpowered-ness of them in H5.

Also, I think if they're brought back (and properly balanced), keep them to map pickups.

No more of this nonsense autos starting weapons.

H4 AR was pretty balanced

I really really hope Cratos ends up on Wise with Cloud, Demon D and Tizoxic. Imagine Cratos and Demon D on the same team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think that he fills in Rayne's roll in a lot of ways but not as a communicator.  That doesnt make him worse than rayne, maybe the team had an over communication issue or something along those lines.  VicX is a solid player to fill in raynes spot imo, if that really is the team change thats happening

I think Rayne is a lot more aggressive / does more damage and dies more than VicX. Ace would probably be a better fit for TL but would hate to see Str8 lose their team and any future skins. Also, VicX on a top 4 team again would make me very happy.

Is anyone else sad that Cratos never got relegated?

Edit: TL still has Eco for playcalling on communication point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 wouldn't disband. If they didn't accept a buyout from eg they won't do it now. T2 will definitely enforce the contracts to keep a team.

I really really hope Cratos ends up on Wise with Cloud, Demon D and Tizoxic. Imagine Cratos and Demon D on the same team.

They were playing with calm instead of sorrel tonight.