CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

El town is an upgrade over Cratos but not a huge upgrade. There were better AM players available. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont see Cratos being picked up by any of the current pro teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"El Town" in Spanish means "The Town".

Thank god you're here.

• Upvote (+1) 7

UcWol4v.png

They're gonna add the AR and Splinters back mannnn.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wasn't Moses or compl3x that brought up the Twitter name? Glad to see it finally happen

nah it was someone else, glad they made the change though, lots of little things like that can make a big difference

and i thought everyone knew they were bringing back ARs... they are gonna be "nerfed" of course so who knows, maybe they will be a positive

If they bring back autos then Halo truly is dead. This is what the company running Thai game prioritizes. Going 20 steps back while still having only 3 game modes and shit aiming. Keep surprising me 343 it's been a great 2 years.

• Upvote (+1) 6

UcWol4v.png

They're gonna add the AR and Splinters back mannnn.

I'm cool with splinters coming back as long as they found a way to make them work as I think they were originally intended too. Area denial. Block a door way, a flag, etc. That adds a fun layer to the dynamic I think.

The instakill aspect was the only problem with them that I had.

• Upvote (+1) 1

too bad @@Tashi lost his password and can't come post stuff here too

I don't really see how he could even come back to posting and interacting with people unless hes willing to get through the part where people give him shit for giving us less interaction and insight than third party TOs who haven't even been involved with HCS.

I don't really see how he could even come back to posting and interacting with people unless hes willing to get through the part where people give him shit for giving us less interaction and insight than third party TOs who haven't even been involved with HCS.

Same reason there will never be a Half Life 3.