CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

More like 2,000 players and 44,000 smurfs.

Haha! But probably a big amount smurfs yes. I have like 6 because of the aiming.

Interesting thought that popped in my head today:

Why don't we have some low effort skins for the pistol? (inb4 where are the eSports skins)

Boomco is one of the most popular skins (or used to be) that a lot of people loved simply because it was lime green.

If they released like a "basics" skin pack for pistol, that included some all one color skins, would people buy it? I know I would definitely buy a pack of pistol skins if it meant I could have an all white pistol or all blue pistol.

Similarly you could expand on that for "texture" skin pack for gold plating, silver plating, etc.

I have been saying this for so damn long thank you! If they would just release solid color skins id buy them in a damn heartbeat!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every time someone tell me what color the Boomco pistol skin is I am reminded that I am indeed colorblind.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Same

But them smurfs though

I'll be surprised if more than 5% are smurfs, only the top of the ladder uses smurfs. Even if all of Diamond are smurfs that is only 3%
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I have been saying this for so damn long thank you! If they would just release solid color skins id buy them in a damn heartbeat!

Same! Irritating as hell that there's a boomco AR skin, but I can't get an all red magnum. C'mon 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im sure this isnt anything to do with rostermania.....but anyone know what its about?

2gretweet.tweet

2gre was tweeting about streaming H5 earlier, did he just run into Bubu in MM or something?

We don't know anything yet.

Pretty concise Morty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since 343 is supposedly not showing H6 and has denied H3 anniversary and they said they are going to show something. I got my money on H5 coming out

Entirely on PC . I can't imagine a new game being shown since Halo wars just came out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2gre was tweeting about streaming H5 earlier, did he just run into Bubu in MM or something?

No idea. But i assumed it was something like that.

Since 343 is supposedly not showing H6 and has denied H3 anniversary and they said they are going to show something. I got my money on H5 coming out

Entirely on PC . I can't imagine a new game being shown since Halo wars just came out.

i would be sooo happy

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Laughing at Cratos aside, I'm excited for this new squad. I always liked El Town.

Turns out Lenny was the actual manager - great job to @@Spartan or whoever insisted that it not be Showtime. You have done a great service to HCS  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7