CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Your friend is completely wrong lmao. There is certainly some speed loss compared to a true ethernet connection, but unless you have an incredible wireless setup or are 5 feet from the router, I don't see wireless being a better option at all.

There are a lot of factors that go into these things working well, with the biggest two being how well insulated your AC cabling is, and how far you have to go. In his friends experience (IT, so likely larger scale) it's definitely possibly that these would perform very poorly. In a single home, they're mostly fine unless your home is really old and you're trying to go long distances. Also take into account that Wifi has gotten really good in recent years. It's definitely possible that there are situations where wifi is better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Amazing write up by @@Vetoed about FFA in Halo5. If 343 won't listen to this type of contrustive feedback, nothing will help.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U1gz0viiWbtDMP0kRE2IOGv-fC-gGo1w1Uk70By0Snw/mobilebasic

There have been a dozen write-ups like this one by major personalities in the competitive community.

"Thanks for this, I'll pass it along"

Pretty much all we've ever gotten.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Shotzzy and renegade are clearly better. As is bubu. We're at the point again where people start overrating shooter to counteract people underrating him. It happens every 3 months or so.

Renegade and Shotzzy are flashier. In the case of Shotzzy specifically people are just wowed by his movement and he over does it sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, they're obviously good, but clearly better? Come on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shotzzy and renegade are clearly better. As is bubu. We're at the point again where people start overrating shooter to counteract people underrating him. It happens every 3 months or so.

Shooter is simultaneously overrated and underrated, and it's really weird.

I feel like the people who actually see his intangibles elevate him to this nearly untouchable level and overrate him.

The people who don't see his intangibles treat him like he's some useless deadweight holding the team back despite the fact that he does really well often in H5.

Shooter is a very good player.  He has a few weaknesses, he has some strengths that usually make up for those.  The better the players he has around him, the better he's going to stay.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Its actually shocking how often people equate flashy with good.

if u watch the ogres, pistola, gandhi, snipedown or formal it's understandable but yeah - there are far more players who play fundamental & consistent halo that get zero credit

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its actually shocking how often people equate flashy with good.

But the good flashy players are the best :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are a lot of factors that go into these things working well, with the biggest two being how well insulated your AC cabling is, and how far you have to go. In his friends experience (IT, so likely larger scale) it's definitely possibly that these would perform very poorly. In a single home, they're mostly fine unless your home is really old and you're trying to go long distances. Also take into account that Wifi has gotten really good in recent years. It's definitely possible that there are situations where wifi is better.

The question is, did he tell his friend he was planning to install in a home to play video games , and not an office building.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Victory for APG would be the dumbest roster change since TD dropping Ola

That's a really high standard of idiocy though. Lol. TD dropping Ola might be the worst roster change in the history of competitive Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Str8

-aPG +Rayne

LG

-Victory +aPG

ignoring skill or fit, I think APG and Ninja are a horrible fit personality wise IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's a really high standard of idiocy though. Lol. TD dropping Ola might be the worst roster change in the history of competitive Halo.

I wonder if SK is still haunted by that dumb decision.

lol yes.  I think everybody went "Dafuq??" with that one.

I would say that EG dropping Victory was the worst roster decision in Halo 5's lifespan.

I still smart about that.

• Upvote (+1) 2