CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Based on absolutely nothing, I'd say the pieces in play are TL, Str8, & LG with Ace, Rayne & Saiyan the players in question.

Rayne playing mm with danoxide and Heinz :intel:

Unless this is some next level trolling this is good intel.

Based on absolutely nothing, I'd say the pieces in play are TL, Str8, & LG with Ace, Rayne & Saiyan the players in question.

Or aPG. I like 2gres detectiveness. So if we go by that, can we assume that the buyout for saiyan is pretty high and that's why they are testing a str8 player?

Those are not clear. They could have easily been shoulder shots. Even if you were to slow it down and prove they were headshots, this clip kinda just shows the nature of online shooters, really not noteworthy at all. They weren't total blanks because you got hitmarkers.

I know heavy aim exists for many people, and I know shot registration can be spotty in this game, but shit like this is why I can't take most of the complaining on here seriously.

The mods shouldn't let this thread become an angry-impulse-complaint box for every single instance in which someone loses some gunfights in matchmaking.

Nah dude, every time I lose a gunfight is because heavy aim, blank shots or "shitty servers". And every time I skip around is because "shitty servers", I have a perfect connection.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A friend of mine who works in IT said you lose a lot of speed with these and that wireless would probably be as good or better. Have you actually used it? Is there a significant speed loss?

Your friend is completely wrong lmao. There is certainly some speed loss compared to a true ethernet connection, but unless you have an incredible wireless setup or are 5 feet from the router, I don't see wireless being a better option at all.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Somehow Lunchbox shots keeps getting worse.

I feel like he's one of the few right now who won't accept that the aiming is fucked and he needs to lower his sensitivity. His aim always looks so squirrely.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My guess:

Eco and Stellur rule the roost on Liquid now and bring in Ace for Rayne.

Rayne goes to STR8 along with Saiyan. Heinz is out.

Luminosity... probably picks up somebody other than Heinz.

I feel like he's one of the few right now who won't accept that the aiming is fucked and he needs to lower his sensitivity. His aim always looks so squirrely.

This. He needs to change his sensitivity.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

My guess:

Isn't it only one player change possible per team tho? Hell I can't remember anymore. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

My guess:

I don't think any of this will happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't it only one player change possible per team tho? Hell I can't remember anymore.

Yes, that's what I thought too. Unless some rules has changed?

• Upvote (+1) 1

What are the current roster rumors?

The only thing we know for sure is that Team Liquid have been scrimming the last two days with two different smurf accounts. Therefor there is speculation that there is two different people. And also that 2gre hinted that someone had a high buyout on the intel he knew.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know about as much as everyone else lol

Also Rayne ran MM with Heinz and Danoxide, so Str8 is definitely involved. People are speculating that LG (Saiyan in particular) has a part in this transaction :kappa:

And also that 2gre hinted that someone had a high buyout on the intel he knew.

Hmmm... with the high buyout, and 2gre knowing about it, that can only mean one thing.

Ogre2 to Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As much as I would like TL to stay the same, I think they have honestly peaked and probably wont be able to hit that #1 spot with their current roster. 

Oh well.