CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

snipedown, huke, roy and vic x  

obviously theres a lot of factors that would prevent this team but yeah, id like to see it.

Team ideas assuming you need 3 original roster spots for pro league:

OG Same

Shotzzy to NV for Pistola (Might make them worse but worth exploring if they want to get past OG)

TL Same (No roster move makes them better)

Str8 Same (No roster move makes them better)

Suspector to LG for El Town

Dastroyed to Splyce for Shotzzy

Spartan to CP for Str8 Sick

Str8 Sick to Cryptik for Dastroyed (Prototype & Str8 Sick reunion yay)

Pistola to EG for Ogre2 (Godsquad reunion yay)

New Team Formed: Rammy Commonly Tripppey El Town

10 Team Pro League Please

• Downvote (-1) 1

Dropping Eric would be insane.  Go back and look at the stats for every scrim, he's usually top of the boards with Huke in damage.  You have to have people doing damage to slow the other team down, keep them on their heels. NV just needs to regroup and lock down their teamwork, they've already got the skill.

On LAN, Snip3down is good, but not nearly the same player he is online.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Scump has been considered the best COD player for about 3-4 years now. Huke was the closest thing I've ever seen to scump until john this past year. Ok, I'm done talking about COD, sorry.

That's debatable. I like Scump, but I would give AW or BO3 to Formal.

Team ideas assuming you need 3 original roster spots for pro league:

OG Same

Shotzzy to NV for Pistola (Might make them worse but worth exploring if they want to get past OG)

TL Same (No roster move makes them better)

Str8 Same (No roster move makes them better)

Suspector to LG for El Town

Dastroyed to Splyce for Shotzzy

Spartan to CP for Str8 Sick

Str8 Sick to Cryptik for Dastroyed (Prototype & Str8 Sick reunion yay)

Pistola to EG for Ogre2 (Godsquad reunion yay)

New Team Formed: Rammy Commonly Tripppey El Town

10 Team Pro League Please

Rammy just retired so have have some reshuffling to do

New Hecz vlog

Was hoping for a little more in this vlog.....

Guess we'll have to wait for Vision.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like the trophy is 343 subtly trying to send a message that halo Champaign is more important that the competitive scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Rammy just retired so have have some reshuffling to do

That's a shame, some other top ams that come to mind are Monster, Baby J, & Nemassist.

I feel like the trophy is 343 subtly trying to send a message that halo Champaign is more important that the competitive scene.

If they wanted to prove how important campaign was they could have just made it...you know.....not absolute dog shit.

• Upvote (+1) 4

a bit out of the loop, but whos LEGIQN?

Pretty big Youtuber, funny guy too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

a bit out of the loop, but whos LEGIQN?

Guy is actually a pretty good Halo 2 and Halo 3 player who has competed in some events. He also regularly streams MCC

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 is unstoppable as of right now on LAN

I'd love to see royal 2's stats when OG loses vs Wins...

I guess this would be better off in the settings discussion thread, but I know people are calling for the removal of AR starting weapons.

Is this the only change regarding auto use? If so, I feel that this solution only makes the problem worse by removing whatever chance you had of fighting back against a SMG/Storm Rifle if someone already picked it up. I get the AUTO Spam/Cheese but now you just removed your best chance of fighting against a player with one of these weapons. Was talking with King Nick about this and he mentioned it and I agree.

Anyway, I'm certainly interested in seeing the response from 343/ESL after Worlds. I almost feel as if they will have to clean house and start over but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. We talk about growth but it seems like we've regressed a lot. It seems we can only get better from here but lets keep our  fingers crossed.

Anyone here going to the Atlantic City Gears tournament? @@Moses_FPS

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think a change to radar would arguably help Pistola out more than anyone. Post radar change will be a different game, any team changes for the top 3 are way too premature.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually that seems to be the general consensus. As far as I know, he was a lord at AW and was unable to compete after that. Now that he's able? You never know. He might switch. There's far more stable money in Call of Duty than there is in Halo, even if you're not winning tournaments. Call of Duty certainly has a larger YouTube base and there's no reason why a younger guy like Huke couldn't carve out a portion of that for himself. He could do it for Halo too, but Halo isn't as resonant with people as Call of Duty seems to be.

Is the no LAN support a game issue or an Xbox One issue? It's always been pretty unclear for me, although I thought I remembered it being a game issue.

Its a game issue, gears has LAN

The gap between Optic and NV/TL is growing, not reducing. If anything, Proving Grounds settings will only widen this gap. They both need to make changes.

i just don't know what kind of roster changes they can make to catch up

No I didn't, and I would understand if he went back if he wasn't so successful in Halo as he is.

@@Moses_FPS Please how much money made Huke in Halo so far ?

i have huke at $155K since X-Games

Anyone here going to the Atlantic City Gears tournament? @@Moses_FPS

i'm going and i know sandman is working the event :)

after some investigating i got the average twitch viewership numbers for sunday, we averaged 33.5K viewers, which isn't bad imo

• Upvote (+1) 2

With the HWC over, I hope we see more maps sooner than later. Current rotation is a little stale. I like the way the game plays right now, but I think radar changes can make room for flanks. 

I know this is unpopular, but I'm dying to see some of the post-launch maps get in rotation. Tyrant, Stasis, Molten, Mercy all have potential. Overgrowth, Torque, and Riptide have their issues, but might be able to be re-worked. I think it'd good news some of these Gametypes are in Proving Grounds, for those of us who are looking for this change.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1