CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

First off, STATS DON'T MATTER

Second,

C_4zNQQVwAQEPmB.jpg

DAwmp-EU0AACBgC.jpg

Literally mind boggling to me when people say Shooter sucks or needs to be dropped.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Snakebite confirmed his earlier statement about team changes in Roy's chat

And that was?

So what you're saying is, he should replace Bubu Dubu instead?

That's what slyfox is saying apparently.

And that was?

That changes happened.

Splyce needs an in game leader. They are all amazing players but shooter adds a lot of composure and goes clutch when he needs to

Shooter is the best player on Spylce. He's so smart and always comes up clutch when it matters.

Splyce needs an in game leader. They are all amazing players but shooter adds a lot of composure and goes clutch when he needs to

In game leader? What is this CS? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is Millennial eSports so bad?

Their Open Circuit standings page has been horribly wrong since Legendary Cup #2 ended.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I low key would want to see something like this during the breaks. Montages and clips of overkill's are cool, but its h5 and we see them almost every series. Fails are more funny especially if its done by a pro. Makes them seem less like competitors and more like people that you can relate to. 

Video by @@Computer and the HCS Now guys

• Upvote (+1) 9

I low key would want to see something like this during the breaks. Montages and clips of overkill's are cool, but its h5 and we see them almost every series. Fails are more funny especially if its done by a pro. Makes them seem less like competitors and more like people that you can relate to. 

Video by @@Computer and the HCS Now guys

The problem with a lot of community-made videos is that they use copyrighted music that they can't legally play on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ffs, they're in 2nd place right now. People love to hate on Shooter for no reason. He's one of the smartest players in H5 atm.

Saiyan is a God. Nobody is hating on shooter, chillout lmao

Shooter is the best player on Spylce. He's so smart and always comes up clutch when it matters.

I would give the honors to Renegade. Dude is easily a top 10 player right now.

Are people actually sleeping on Shooter again? Dude is a fucking monster and has been a top player since he first joined E6. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would give the honors to Renegade. Dude is easily a top 10 player right now.

Shotzzy and renegade are clearly better. As is bubu. We're at the point again where people start overrating shooter to counteract people underrating him. It happens every 3 months or so.

Rayne playing mm with danoxide and Heinz :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Snakebite confirmed his earlier statement about team changes in Roy's chat

for a second I thought that would mean teamchanges on optic.

Shotzzy and renegade are clearly better. As is bubu. We're at the point again where people start overrating shooter to counteract people underrating him. It happens every 3 months or so.

Rayne playing mm with danoxide and Heinz :intel:

They aren't "clearly better" at all.
  • Upvote (+1) 8