CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yes, it's new. We showed it during our Live show tonight. You should tune in next time. It's fun I promise. 

Barely have time to watch HCS lately, but glad to hear someones doing a live show revolving around competitive Halo:) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The sudds are available

Just sayin

Played against Sudd1 in MCC the other day, funnily enough.

Lg hasnt scrimmed in 6 days. If there really is a team change i could see some of those guys wanting to make a change to not be stuck in the 5-8 spot

I don't want anyone on LG to leave, especially Victory X, but i think he and Rayne are similar players and he would do well on Liquid.  I do not think he would leave LG or Ninja however

I feel like its Rayne just trolling

I almost agree. There is no way Liquid is DESTROYING EG with their coach on the squad instead of Rayne. 

I almost agree. There is no way Liquid is DESTROYING EG with their coach on the squad instead of Rayne. 

Lol its obviously not the coach. The accuracy of the player seems to be low 50% which matches Rayne

I think you're the only one who would even think for a fraction of a second that their 4th is actually symbolic

wait, you're telling me that he isn't? mind blown.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think you're the only one who would even think for a fraction of a second that their 4th is actually symbolic

where the hell are the scrims

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm feeling a saiyan to splyce over shooter.

I want this to happen so bad. Would be a huge upgrade.

no?

Cmon Saiyan is easily the best player on LG and Shooter while decent doesn't put up the stats that Saiyan does even though hes on a better team. Look at how much better EG is once they replaced Naded with TB. I think its the same scenario here.

• Upvote (+1) 1