CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've never said Tim is the best player on TL.

When someone said Spartan was the best player on the December roster, I said, "You need to watch more Rayne gameplay."

Zane said the worst mistake he ever made was leaving Rayne after HWC '16.

Will dropping him be his 2nd worst mistake ever?  :apg:

Lunchbox is currently streaming and will be scrimming soon. Currently playing under the name lbxbetterwin

I think it would be very shortsighted of TL to make a roster change just because of a shaky couple weeks.

They have regressed since worlds. Getting 4-0d by NV at Daytona got the ball rolling

I think it would be very shortsighted of TL to make a roster change just because of a shaky couple weeks.

I'd agree with this, but I like the fact that they could be being proactive. 

They're not a top 2 team currently and at this stage doesn't look like changing. 

I thought that if they don't make top 2 at Dreamhack that they'd almost have to make a change. They don't strike me as a team (or individuals) that would be happy with just being near the top. 

I will be surprised if it turns out that Raynguin have split again. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

TL scrimming with SystolicElk6539. ID tag KORY.

Symbolic finally stepping up to the plate.  :simms:

Symbolic finally stepping up to the plate. :simms:

The tag actually changed to TL Symbolic as the game started.

Eh idk. I don't think that liquid roster would ever win an event. They never took a series off OpTic. If they really want first, I think a change was necessary. 

laughing at Liquid rn. the problem wasn't their roster, it was that they are all RADAR and AUTO kids.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Destiny has its problems (horrible year 3 meta), but fundamentals are perfect. Never had issue hit detection or anything like that. Bloom on handcannons was a problem before they fixed it, though. 

You really never had hit detection problems on Destiny?  Lol...are you sure?  P2P....for 3 years the entire subreddit and forums complained about the horrible hit detection and ghost bullets and health bars not moving.  People with bad connections had a far superior advantage for 2 years before Bungie even implemented their "lag referee" that ultimately did not do shit.  This Destiny nut huggery is awful when you clearly choose to ignore the rampant problems it had and why the entire competitive side of the game was a joke and only got WORSE over the course of 3 years and multiple balances. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think Saiyan would be a better fit with Liquid rather than Ace. If it's even between these two.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this new? Gave me a chuckle 

Yes, it's new. We showed it during our Live show tonight. You should tune in next time. It's fun I promise. 

• Upvote (+1) 2