CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bubu, Renegade and Falcated all played with Shotzzy before they picked up him IIRC.

Holy shit! This is a game changer for me if it works the way I think it does. I've been stringing an Ethernet cable across my living room every time I want to play so I can keep off the wifi.

Just to be sure, I plug my router into one of these and my house's electric lines will carry the Ethernet signal?

It's literally that easy.

Router -> Wall Outlet

-wherever you want the ethernet-

Different Wall Outlet -> Ethernet Cable

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's literally that easy.

Router -> Wall Outlet

-wherever you want the ethernet-

Different Wall Outlet -> Ethernet Cable

A friend of mine who works in IT said you lose a lot of speed with these and that wireless would probably be as good or better. Have you actually used it? Is there a significant speed loss?

LMAO 343 is such a failure. I love laughing at them every day.

If not for a couple pro teams and TB, I'd never even think about Halo again.

You're honestly saying that this kind of shit doesn't happen 10x more often in destiny?

Anyone else feel like the servers have been terrible today?

They were so bad yesterday that I quit after a few games. I tweeted Menke about it and he said nothing was different on their end. Today seemed better, but still not great. 

They were so bad yesterday that I quit after a few games. I tweeted Menke about it and he said nothing was different on their end. Today seemed better, but still not great. 

Today is honestly the first day I've ever had noticeable problems with the servers. Felt like my hit registration was none existent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Randa 's Daycare > 2gre's daycare. 

While 2gre had a great daycare it was a team of young ens that were pretty well known at the time. Randa's Daycare/farm has produced in both volume and quality in terms of talent. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

A friend of mine who works in IT said you lose a lot of speed with these and that wireless would probably be as good or better. Have you actually used it? Is there a significant speed loss?

Same, but I can say after owning the same one linked earlier for a few months now, I don't experience any packet loss and it seems superior to wifi.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dawg, in a game like Halo, or really most online games, speed is never the problem.

Your problem is packet loss and stability. Wifi sucks for this. You need consistency. A consistent slow connection is way better than a fast erratic one.

Just buy one that can support WAY higher than your internet speed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You're honestly saying that this kind of shit doesn't happen 10x more often in destiny?

beating a dead horse with the Destiny talk. Everyone knows that Destiny is trash and that Destiny 2 is going to be trashier

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

beating a dead horse with the Destiny talk. Everyone knows that Destiny is trash and that Destiny 2 is going to be trashier

Everyone huh? My destiny friends (former halo friends) loved Destiny 1 and are hyped for Destiny 2...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Let's get back on topic and discuss how non-competitive Destiny 2's multiplayer is going to be

except shitty Reach and shittier Destiny

When Destiny 2 has no viable competitive integrity what will all the Bungie fanboys play? Also, pretty telling that Destiny 2 is being optimized for the PS4 and will run at a silky-smooth 30 FPS and then be ported to XBOX and PC. Oh well, looks like many more years of H5 to come

Geez man what did Destiny do to you.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Destiny has its problems (horrible year 3 meta), but fundamentals are perfect. Never had issue hit detection or anything like that. Bloom on handcannons was a problem before they fixed it, though. 

Everyone?

Destiny has its problems (horrible year 3 meta), but fundamentals are perfect. Never had issue hit detection or anything like that. Bloom on handcannons was a problem before they fixed it, though.

Et voila!

Holy shit! This is a game changer for me if it works the way I think it does. I've been stringing an Ethernet cable across my living room every time I want to play so I can keep off the wifi.

Just to be sure, I plug my router into one of these and my house's electric lines will carry the Ethernet signal?

Dude, just buy 100ft ethernet cable(if you really have a long ways to go) for $13. 

g1xc8Mp.jpg

Then run them along your trim with these:

RGrzJPT.jpg

Best reliability. Cheaper. What more could you ask for?

@@Randa 's Daycare > 2gre's daycare. 

While 2gre had a great daycare it was a team of young ens that were pretty well known at the time. Randa's Daycare/farm has produced in both volume and quality in terms of talent. 

Reality Check Farm > Randa's Farm/Daycare > 2gre's Daycare

• Upvote (+1) 3

Geez man what did Destiny do to you.

If he's like me, he must not have an Ice Breakers either.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Snipedown showed a clip on stream where he got a perfect with the BR when shooting 5 shots. The 4th shot just disappeared. The reticle was full red, but the game didn't know that it existed and than gave the perfect at the 5th shot. If that isn't prof of Blank shots, I don't know what is.

Edit: Sorry couldn't clip it, I'm on mobile.

Edit2: just realised that it is possible on mobile too x)