CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gotta be cuz everyone says LoLesports would be dead without chinese viewership, Gears just proving they don't need China for big numbers:P 

since when is 40k big numbers? That is pathetic viewership. RL peaked at 185k. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

40k is good as fuck, you don't know what you're talking about as usual

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are hitboxes and servers even worse now after the update? im having issues ive never had before.  Like way worse blanks and people teleporting and running into walls and stuff.  My internet hasnt changed as far as i know but it very well could be me, just curious if anyone else has noticed.  Also 3x more lag outs, not just for me but for anyone in the game

• Upvote (+1) 8

What's your baseline? I'd say 185k is exceptional for rocket league- a game with a playerbase on pc,PS4, and Xbox.

That's doesn't make 40k unimpressive for Gears.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks! The reception for these has been great.

Please tell me 343 has been in contact with you for these

• Upvote (+1) 4

Konfig is awesome. We filmed some stuff with him and the former Dignitas squad for our ESA Media channel. I love how they are opinionated and bring more than "The other team was really good, and played really well" type of quotes to events (even if it's just acting).

Love how ESA has moved into CS:GO! I see you are hosting several teams for bootcamps tomorrow? Will you be streaming any matches? 

He's the most popular personality in esports. It's espn official

I wonder if they were going to do something with the winner but because they were from a not tier 1 game, they didn't

It says something when an NFL WR is Quote tweeting @@LethuL

https://twitter.com/Switz03/status/871531243623530496 

• Upvote (+1) 3

According to HaloDataHive Invictus has scrimmed everyday for the past week

It's nice to see EU teams taking this game seriously even when 343 doesn't give them the time of the day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

oxygen up 4-1. tell me again why EG is in pro league.

They beat LG in pro league, did not drop a game against Liquid in scrims, and almost beat the #1 (or #2) team in Halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

oxygen up 4-1. tell me again why EG is in pro league.

Cratos hasn't won anything ever. Tell me again why he's your avatar.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cratos hasn't won anything ever. Tell me again why he's your avatar.

He won $125,000 at Worlds '16 friendo

• Upvote (+1) 2

This guy wins

Why is it you always see random dudes on twitter making better skins than anyone has actually put in the game. I'd buy all of those. This is what everyone thinks when they think about weapon skins being in a game. 343 get this man a job, contract, something lol.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Interesting that the pro teams not scrimming right now are the ones most susceptible to changes IMO; Liquid, Luminosity, Str8, Ronin. (Not including Splyce since they've scrimmed pretty recently). Will be interesting to see if Saiyan jumps ship from LG.

"I love making late game calls. These guys are so fucking predictable" - Ryanoob. He has had Roybox's number for a while now... final scrim score 10-3

• Upvote (+1) 6

Oxygen Supremacy 10-3 over EG and the last few games OS was pretty much handling them like a bunch of matchmaking randoms.

• Upvote (+1) 5