CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Konfig is awesome. We filmed some stuff with him and the former Dignitas squad for our ESA Media channel. I love how they are opinionated and bring more than "The other team was really good, and played really well" type of quotes to events (even if it's just acting).

Aye a lot of the CS scene seems more open to interviews rather than the cookie cutter stuff you usually get. What would be considered the national underdogs / farm teams (Dig / immortals) are usually a bit more boisterous which is definitely great to see.

And we still have casters who wont say t-bag lol

It's a family show.

It just sucks that we can talk about how 343 completely failed in marketing the HCS (most notably, failure to capitalize on HWC 2016 hype), constantly putting on poor live/online production, etc... but in the end Halo 5 is NOT FUN. And there's nothing that MLG (or any TO's) can do to change that. Any interest that MLG would capture through a quality event would diminish as soon as those new fans turn on the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EOSZ5Vj.png

and

Would love to see that first graph across Halo lifespan.

The graph does not include events or Worlds though, correct?

I personally think that the sustained viewership we get for Pro League is pretty decent considering its online and spectating is garbage (still salty about inaccurate reticules).

With better produced live events, I think we'd be exactly where we need to be heading into H6. It's a little amazing to me that we've managed to stay this relevant with all of our *ahem* stumbles (looking at those settings) along the way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Premium & Gold-Bar, ban-proof now :prayers:

Shoutout to @FrankieFourShot for trying to carry me in HCS playlist today :simms:

Watch out for me in next Beyond tourney :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

People still don't accept that Cloud is an AM

Cloud is def not a pro but he is damn close. I don't think many people realize he's placed top12 at every open hcs event also making relegations and getting top4 in that one UGC Event.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Just tried a few games with 7% outer deadzone. Maybe that's the way to go. Feels nice. :)

I love how that tweet has a stat for viewers "without Chinese viewers."

• Upvote (+1) 2

GIVE ME THAT CARBON SKIN!

Have this instead:

gold-pack-41ac1ec21e9242a1a30ba5fac1e50a

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thanks! The reception for these has been great.

They are dope af. Well done

• Upvote (+1) 3

Would love to see that first graph across Halo lifespan.

The graph does not include events or Worlds though, correct?

I personally think that the sustained viewership we get for Pro League is pretty decent considering its online and spectating is garbage (still salty about inaccurate reticules).

With better produced live events, I think we'd be exactly where we need to be heading into H6. It's a little amazing to me that we've managed to stay this relevant with all of our *ahem* stumbles (looking at those settings) along the way.

Major props to the Halo franchise for existing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks! The reception for these has been great. 

Awh snap thats you making em? keep up the good work man!

I love how that tweet has a stat for viewers "without Chinese viewers."

Gotta be cuz everyone says LoLesports would be dead without chinese viewership, Gears just proving they don't need China for big numbers:P