CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Would buy.

Has there been any word from anyone at 343 as to why no new skins have been added for so long?

They might not be receiving the return they expected. You know, the skins that aren't even in the game and you have to go to a seperate website to get.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

They might not be receiving the return they expected. You know, the skins that aren't even in the game and you have to go to a seperate website to get.

They don't want people losing focus on their precious req packs

Would buy.

Has there been any word from anyone at 343 as to why no new skins have been added for so long? 

343 can only handle one task at a time. Cut them a break, please. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

but never fear, they sometimes add certain team skins into the in game store for limited periods of time

Sheer brilliance, marketing masterclass

I do feel like I am noticing more blanks lately, and I have no way to prove it but I think there is some issue with shot registration once the target's shields fall off.

I've noticed that as well. Thought I was going crazy. I know it's 3 body shots when the shield breaks, but sometimes I feel I put 6 into people and they don't die. Could also be because I'm bad.

I doubt the current team skins that we have did very well sale-wise.  Like @Compl3x N mentioned, 343 didn't make the skins very accessible from the in-game menus.  You either have to search for it manually in the Xbox store or use the Xbox.com site to purchase them.

Lack of team skins aside, I would rather them continue to work on fixing server issues and the absolutely annoying issue of grenades automatically switching for no reason at all during games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well Oxygen Supremacy changed their hashtag from #BreathingOxygen to #PureOxygen..... still bad

So what are they breathing now?  :kappa:

tenor.gif

I doubt the current team skins that we have did very well sale-wise.  Like @Compl3x N mentioned, 343 didn't make the skins very accessible from the in-game menus.  You either have to search for it manually in the Xbox store or use the Xbox.com site to purchase them.

Lack of team skins aside, I would rather them continue to work on fixing server issues and the absolutely annoying issue of grenades automatically switching for no reason at all during games.

They should do both.  The guys designing skins aren't going to be the same ones working on netcode and server issues.  They can do one without compromising the work on the other.

The core problem with skins is really the UI.  it sucks.  One line long line of giant pack logos? No search.  No categories. No tabs. Long load/open times.  

Whenever i see things like low viewership or team skin sales etc, i am afraid that 343 will take away the wrong message.  Instead of thinking "we really need to step up our platform accessibility and presentation" they will think "well people clearly aren't interested so lets not put more resources into it."

• Upvote (+1) 7

They are too focused on getting halo 6's heroes balanced to worry about h5 any more.

That's not even funny, you take that back!

I thought for the longest time that I was somehow switching my grenades and not realizing I was doing it or that I needed to buy a new controller. Then I found out it's just another nuance of Halo 5 that doesn't make any sense.

Yeah I imagine so, though surely adding graphics to their own game isn't going to cost them a huge amount? granted I know nothing on this kind of thing so could be wrong

I thought for the longest time that I was somehow switching my grenades and not realizing I was doing it or that I needed to buy a new controller. Then I found out it's just another nuance of Halo 5 that doesn't make any sense.

If you spawn on top of grenades it will select those instead of your actual spawn frags.  Thats the only bug i have noticed with grenade switching.

If you spawn on top of grenades it will select those instead of your actual spawn frags.  Thats the only bug i have noticed with grenade switching.

It also will do it randomly when picking up grenades while walking or running.  But you're right, if you spawn on top of grenades it will default you to those grenades immediately.

This breaks reminds me of when we had school before Labor Day then took that off like a week into school.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It also will do it randomly when picking up grenades while walking or running.  But you're right, if you spawn on top of grenades it will default you to those grenades immediately.

i'll have to pay more attention mid-game.  thats annoying

What's the point of this break again?

So teams can make rash roster decisions that don't help them actually get better.

Man I'm glad we have a week off after that oversaturated first two weeks with three games

Why did they changed the amount of games per season ??. Only playing once ??

Really hope a team picks up one of the pro players currently mired in the AM pool like Commonly, Ryanoob, or ContrA. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really hope a team picks up one of the pro players currently mired in the AM pool like Commonly, Ryanoob, or ContrA.

Is Commonly even playing ??. I haven't seen them in the Legendary Cups