CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

every other esport is in 2017 and we are stuck in some horrific alternate universe 

i just hope the stream tomorrow isn't in 480p again

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's safe to say Rocket League is no longer "small" even if the stream numbers are boosted by ppl trying to get drops. 

Prize pool has been increased.

They're adding more LANs (Rocket league tourney at Dreamhack atlanta!) 

and big orgs were already interested like Team Liquid but didn't buy teams because certain teams were not able to make the RLCS despite being considered the best in their region. 

It's safe to say Rocket League is no longer "small" even if the stream numbers are boosted by ppl trying to get drops. 

Prize pool has been increased.

They're adding more LANs (Rocket league tourney at Dreamhack atlanta!) 

and big orgs were already interested like Team Liquid but didn't buy teams because certain teams were not able to make the RLCS despite being considered the best in their region. 

RLCS is the future, it's easily the most watchable esport around

they sky is the limit

• Upvote (+1) 2

oh look is this post.

Is that your reaction for every competitive game besides Halo 5 that is currently doing better in terms of popularity? Yeah, get over it.

Is that your reaction for every competitive game besides Halo 5 that is currently doing better in terms of popularity? Yeah, get over it.

That is my reaction to the post that gets posted at least twice every page.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Jeez gears will get up to h5 level viewership and rocket league is almost at 100.

I know of several people that have switched to Gears competitive from Halo recently

I was thinking: "Maybe I am too harsh on 343?" and decided to boot up Halo 5....

MY GOD, after playing other shooters the aiming is complete dogshit and I just hate Halo 5. Damn you 343 for taking Halo away from me. 

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I was thinking: "Maybe I am too harsh on 343?" and decided to boot up Halo 5....

MY GOD, after playing other shooters the aiming is complete dogshit and I just hate Halo 5. Damn you 343 for taking Halo away from me. 

Plus the heavy aim patch is probably just a placebo w/ different aim acceleration curves while 343 avoids fixing their sub-par aiming system

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I played Halo 5: Forge 5 hours str8 last night till 4am and despite the weird aiming with M/KB I was enjoying it thoroughly. Think I'm going crazy. 

Also one of the biggest CS analysts had this to say about our boy Goldenboy. 

https://twitter.com/Thooorin/status/871180823193628672 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Plus the heavy aim patch is probably just a placebo w/ different aim acceleration curves while 343 avoids fixing their sub-par aiming system

To make sure I wasn't exaggerating, I booted up MCC and got 20 kills in the next Halo 3 and 2 games lmao (while getting used to the slightly different controls).

Seriously, 343 killed Halo for me. 

Just want to point out that CoD and Gears which have both been NA dominant have had international teams win (CoD: Global Pro League) and come second (Gears: Paris) yet international teams can't even come in top 8 in Halo when all pro teams are at the event.

I wonder if they're both doing something Halo isn't ... cough, cough international opens and no pro league

• Upvote (+1) 7