CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Almost always lower on most played on Xbox. Is also much lower right now with H5 being 19th and gears being 28th. Been like this for awhile.

It's normally a lot closer and h5 is inflated right now because of games pass.

It's normally a lot closer and h5 is inflated right now because of games pass.

The rankings of H5 and GoW4 in the Most Played has been pretty consistent for the last few months from what I've witnessed. 

H5 low top 20, GoW4 mid top 30. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The skins should start including BRs too for btb/warzone.

I think I'm the only one that likes EGs pistol skin.

I agree with this.

Also nah I like the EG pistol skin too.

Gears of War does everything right, but its not for everyone. Halo appeals to a broader audience as it has over its shared lifespan with Gears. 

On top of skins for current orgs, i wish we could have an AM skin that could add to open cup payouts. Wishful thinking but if we had a large playerbase it could even help offset some hotel/travel costs for some of the top orgless teams to help them get to lans

The ALG skins were designed internally by ALG, and that's why the ALG skins are the best in the game :simms:

ltFenAf.png

CLG's is better
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Gears of War does everything right, but its not for everyone. Halo appeals to a broader audience as it has over its shared lifespan with Gears.

What are you talking about Gears 1 was huge, basically carried the X360 until H3 dropped
  • Upvote (+1) 2

how do you know Gears 4 population is lower than H5? There can't be more than 15-20k H5 players left.

They're below halo on the most played list unless there's been some huge change.

CLG skins made the aim feel better, I got confirmation about this a while ago but I didn't want the secret to get out before the update.

give me a code or I'm unsubbing

give me a code or I'm unsubbing

2 new pairs of yeezys + a new vlogging camera + a vanilla bean frapp or $25 paypal your choice

• Upvote (+1) 4

2 new pairs of yeezys + a new vlogging camera + a vanilla bean frapp or $25 paypal your choice

I'll give you 1600MSP and a 1-month, final offer

I got a 2mp webcam and a used pair of asics

You have a vlogging camera? 

Sad to see a league like the RLCS still growing at a good rate, while the HCS is very stagnant, if not losing momentum over time. Obviously I am happy to see a good competitive game like RL do so well, but as a fan of Halo it is sad. Halo is one of the biggest gaming brands in the world and 343 are struggling to keep it relevant. As a community, we can't catch a break.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sad to see a league like the RLCS still growing at a good rate, while the HCS is very stagnant, if not losing momentum over time. Obviously I am happy to see a good competitive game like RL do so well, but as a fan of Halo it is sad. Halo is one of the biggest gaming brands in the world and 343 are struggling to keep it relevant. As a community, we can't catch a break.

oh look is this post. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

this RL tourney is insane. Look at that crowd!