CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone from 343 said that this happened when they tested no radar pre-launch. It was a little wild but ok for a while and eventually everybody started just running around with their ARs out.

What BLOWS MY MIND is that the through process wasn't "hey everybody is abusing the AR, lets simplify things and remove it from the starting loadout" it was "lets ADD BACK RADAR"

It's almost like we been asking for an auto nerf or 4sk pistol since day one because they were to powerful.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is 120 playable? looks sort of ice skatey

does anyone know if the pros are even trying new settings?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh no this is how it starts

Welcome to the forums, Kyle. My name is John, but you can call me mediabrute, and I'll be your guide...

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm guessing 110 would play best, but 120 would probably work too. Most of the jumps that require sprint are possible with 120. I'm going to guess pros will play no radar or new radar 8s once or twice, but with sprint. Then 343i will release new settings that we'll be stuck with because "it's too late to change anything". I could spend less than an hour on Halo 5 and give an updated mapset that would play better. Almost any of us could.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You just wait til someone makes a massive rotating head sign.

I can make a custom made avatar for you, free of charge for VIPs. Maybe Franks head on a grunt?

I can make a custom made avatar for you, free of charge for VIPs. Maybe Franks head on a grunt?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I think there's ways to increase "friction" so to speak. I'm not sure what they actually call it within the settings.

I'm guessing 110 would play best, but 120 would probably work too. Most of the jumps that require sprint are possible with 120. I'm going to guess pros will play no radar or new radar 8s once or twice, but with sprint. Then 343i will release new settings that we'll be stuck with because "it's too late to change anything". I could spend less than an hour on Halo 5 and give an updated mapset that would play better. Almost any of us could.

I think that's what's so irritating for most people on here.We're not asking for major reworks(except for the aiming) Nearly everything we're asking for can be accomplished in custom games.

RfL3e91.png

They fight in public because they dont want people to guess the truth...

Dan ran new radar 8's last night with Renegade. I think the rest of the pros know that changes aren't happening with regards to radar

8a454b774208c6f5dc0b65265a0dc9a6.png

you've been here over a year and you don't understand the dynamics of team beyond?