CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You are telling me you don't love EG's beautiful skins.

all the skins in this game are absolutely horrendous. badly put together. you can easily see spaces where it looks like they have copied and pasted an image onto the weapon. 

the art team at 343 are unimaginative hacks with no sense of style or originality.

• Upvote (+1) 7

In all honesty how does gears throw out so many skins? Does mlg help for tournament theme or is it all the coalition's hard work?

The Coalition actually employs somebody capable and makes it their responsibility to put skins in the game...it's oh so simple. #Passion
  • Upvote (+1) 1

But as I have said since Gears announced season 1 pro circuit schedule. They need to continue at the same pace in order to survive. Their player base is already much lower than Halo 5s and they are only 8 months out of release. The reason they do so well is getting 1:1 with player to viewer. They also have U.S open events right by having less events but making each event big. I'm very interested in seeing what Gears announces this weekend when it comes to events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But as I have said since Gears announced season 1 pro circuit schedule. They need to continue at the same pace in order to survive. Their player base is already much lower than Halo 5s and they are only 8 months out of release. The reason they do so well is getting 1:1 with player to viewer. They also have U.S open events right by having less events but making each event big. I'm very interested in seeing what Gears announces this weekend when it comes to events.

how do you know Gears 4 population is lower than H5? There can't be more than 15-20k H5 players left.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

bruh

DBWoIVmXgAA001f.jpg

Man, if I still played this game, I would buy those Splyce skins. 

Off topic: when did Gears become 5 man teams? It was always 4v4 when I played

In all honesty how does gears throw out so many skins? Does mlg help for tournament theme or is it all the coalition's hard work?

It turns out making new skins or leveraging your community for them is really not that difficult.

all the skins in this game are absolutely horrendous. badly put together. you can easily see spaces where it looks like they have copied and pasted an image onto the weapon.

the art team at 343 are unimaginative hacks with no sense of style or originality.

343 didn't entirely make the Team Liquid skins (I do not know how much they modified on their end, though), is that why they are the best in the game?

bruh

DBWoIVmXgAA001f.jpg

If we do get Splyce or Str8 skins, I fully expect 343 to somehow mess something up that shouldn't be able to be stuffed up. Their logos look so cool and every fan made version is likely to be 10+ times better than what we would get
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Will it be harder for them to sell skins now that we don't have AR starts? Basically paying $10 for a pistol skin and an emblem.

Will it be harder for them to sell skins now that we don't have AR starts? Basically paying $10 for a pistol skin and an emblem.

Don't forget that they're supposedly rebalancing the AR to bring back in Fall season...

343 didn't entirely make the Team Liquid skins (I do not know how much they modified on their end, though), is that why they are the best in the game?

TL best in the game LUL, CLG have the best skins
  • Upvote (+1) 4

how do you know Gears 4 population is lower than H5? There can't be more than 15-20k H5 players left.

Almost always lower on most played on Xbox. Is also much lower right now with H5 being 19th and gears being 28th. Been like this for awhile.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The ALG skins were designed internally by ALG, and that's why the ALG skins are the best in the game  :simms:

ltFenAf.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Almost always lower on most played on Xbox. Is also much lower right now with H5 being 19th and gears being 28th. Been like this for awhile.

Nah, dude Fake News, Gears is literally the best game ever made and the Coalition is without a doubt the best developer out there. Somehow their game is less popular than H5 that is closing in its second year.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think the problem with the current skins is that most of them the quality seems to be lower than the surrounding game.

I'll buy that. Black Ops 3 being #2 just proves how shitty the XBOX library is right now. Just a god-awful selection of games for a severely under powered console. 

The ALG skins were designed internally by ALG, and that's why the ALG skins are the best in the game  :simms:

cool skins are abother thing CLG and ALG have in common when it comes to halo 

• Upvote (+1) 2

cool skins are abother thing CLG and ALG have in common when it comes to halo 

Also neither of them are available on the store anymore is another thing in common  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know what this might be about?

I'm hoping that means Cratos got dropped would make a lot of sense if that tweet is Halo related.

Nah, dude Fake News, Gears is literally the best game ever made and the Coalition is without a doubt the best developer out there. Somehow their game is less popular than H5 that is closing in its second year.

Gears has always been a smaller game but lets not take anyrhing away from the coalition's ability to pull the game from the brink when dan ayoub left. They have helped cultivate a large competitive scene full of orgs that won't touch halo. They aren't perfect but are competent and passionate

The skins should start including BRs too for btb/warzone.

I think I'm the only one that likes EGs pistol skin.

• Upvote (+1) 4