CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know what this might be about?

Someone took his parking spot at Denny's.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Danoxide isn't the problem. It's clear they're playing too slow, but that won't fully change unless something happens with the core 3, and Heinz would be the order man out. EG shouldn't make a change but if danoxide got dropped, I'd think about it for sure.

Rayne needs to play better.

I have to disagree. The core 3 has proven that they work, Dan just isn't the right fit for the squad.

As for EG, I think any team change is far too premature. They went to game 5 against Splyce and Nv. Then again, we all know what happened to Victory...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any idea why there was only 1 night of pro league this week?

its becaue teams only play 7 times this season- so one week has to have an odd number of game nights.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Would anyone object if we removed rig TS and added either tyrant or refreshed torque flag? That way we'd have obj games even at 4 ctf, and 4 sh. 5 slayer maps is enough.

Rig is easily the most unfair TS we have.

@@Neighbor @@LethuL @@Mikwen

EG shouldn't drop anyone this season. Let them train and see if they can improve.

Falcated needs to get to the house.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I have to disagree. The core 3 has proven that they work, Dan just isn't the right fit for the squad.

As for EG, I think any team change is far too premature. They went to game 5 against Splyce and Nv. Then again, we all know what happened to Victory...

If they drop Falcated for a bigger name/slayer it'll be like the VicX/Stellur situation all over again. *I know Falcated can be a main slayer, but he's played a more aggressive/support style on Splyce & EG so far*.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Holy shit.

You responded withing 4 minutes of getting any criticism.

On a forum that focuses on a game that MLG doesn't even have any involvement in.

Meanwhile, @@Tashi hasn't been on here since before Worlds season even started

I think he gets a notification anytime "MLG" is said on here ;)

• Upvote (+1) 5

"page 785 is the bungie page? that's news to me" - cyren

close 782 

this post makes 783

• Upvote (+1) 8

Its crazy watching gears and knowing that scene is in a better position than us when that was such a crazy idea when mlg started running it. Goes to show TO quality matters

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its crazy watching gears and knowing that scene is in a better position than us when that was such a crazy idea when mlg started running it. Goes to show TO quality matters

And a developer that listens to the competitive community.

• Upvote (+1) 5

And a developer that listens to the competitive community.

And a working aiming and spectating system

• Upvote (+1) 2

Developer matters a lot too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I 'wire in' during events and monitor a variety of platforms to gauge feedback and track issues. How better to know what to fix or what is dope if you don't interact with the community? Free live feedback.

I just wish our developer and TOs cared this much. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching RLCS this weekend, you can link your account and unlock in-game items without having to redeem anything...#Passion

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching RLCS this weekend, you can link your account and unlock in-game items without having to redeem anything...#Passion

CS:GO does the same thing with Majors. It boosts viewers for sure. 

also OT but played Halo 5: Forge for the first time with M/KB and actually enjoyed it. Am I going crazy? There was some lag/bad shot reg but custom games are fun af. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this the lucky page 777 or what?  +1's for everyone!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit I just created more clutter.  my bad :/

Oh shit @@Lazer also already beat me to it.