CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

and now Cratos quits because they were getting their ass beat. Restart the game with Splyce up 2-0 and then send Cratos back to China when the series is over

• Upvote (+1) 9

I can't imagine the NBA allowing a caster who is obviously biased towards one team.

Not NBA, but Troy Aikman casts a ton of Cowboys game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Waiting for Chad's inevitable Spongebob/Towey in a Maid outfit edit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously though.  Does no one at ESL realize and recognize that T2 is completely biased when he casts Str8 games??

i saw comments like this last week and assumed T2 must have been bad.  Actually got to listen to the Str8 game this week and it didn't take away from my experience at all.  For LAN events I think it makes sense to have someone else cast the matches because there are so many options.  However for pro league where there are only 2 casters it crazy to not have him to cast those games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously though. Does no one at ESL realize and recognize that T2 is completely biased when he casts Str8 games??

Who the hell cares...

The dude talks about what's happening onscreen. His personal bias doesn't affect what's happening onscreen...

There are 'hometown' commentators in traditional sports as well... it's unavoidable

• Upvote (+1) 3

What are some expected or hoped for roster changes?

not much unless Liquid drops somebody, then you would see a big shakeup outside of OG, NV, and Splyce

Str8 needs to pickup Suspector

I would say either him or Saiyan. But that would mean that someone from the core three would have to get dropped...
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I would say either him or Saiyan. But that would mean that someone from the core three would have to get dropped...

Why?

I think we're gonna see some musical chairs with the members of EG, Str8, LG, Ronin and TL.

Teams are only allowed to replace one member so we won't see anything TOO crazy, but yeah.

I'd like to see Roy, Lunchbox, Tapping Buttons and Saiyan. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'll be surprised if Contra isn't on a pro roster.

Depends. I don't think he'd leave Oxygen Supremacy to join a low-tier pro team like Str8 or LG with the diminished importance of pro seeds this season. He'd have to get a real good offer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lg winning was really bad for eg. I can definitely see them in relegation now.

Rig ts should never be a game 5. It's still biased towards red. Why not just switch it with truth there?

And these series should not all have the same gametypes. Each team should have different rotations each week.

H3 aiming was fine. H3 bullet registration was god awful.

The aiming was blocky, and not smooth at all. I know they changed it from the h1/h2 style but it led to more herky jerky movements. It was annoying, especially since the 360 controller was already too small for my hands.