CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You were saying? :D

Dude the beginning of that game was rough but they turned it up. Great closure to that game/series

all the hate on Ninja in chat when he pulls 3x as many viewers than this on a good day

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

did anyone else see nv vs eg hit 4.6K viewers or do i inhale too much jazz cabbage? 

i could have sworn i saw that but i forgot to screen shot

• Upvote (+1) 2

All the casting is from str8's pov for some odd reason. I've never heard about all the things a team could be doing right and how well a play was when the lead is 40-30 for the other team.

Convinced T2 is fishing for rage posts with that sniping comment lol

He got me triggered.

Convinced T2 is fishing for rage posts with that sniping comment lol

This. Last week his commentating on the Str8 series was pretty entertaining, but that Ace comment has me triggered. 

edit: i still enjoy T2's casting over everyone else for the record

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Str8 played the Warriors in a pickup game T2 would tell you that Thompson, Curry, and Ace are the 3 best shooters from behind the 3pt line.

It would be like Shaq at half-time analysis saying Tristan Thompson is arguably the best 3-point shooter on the floor. 

All the casting is from str8's pov for some odd reason. I've never heard about all the things a team could be doing right and how well a play was when the lead is 40-30 for the other team.

This is a phenomenon known as confirmation bias. You want it to be that way, so you only hear it that way. They casted it just fine, and 10000000% better than the rest of the garbage NA casters we employ.

• Downvote (-1) 1

This is a phenomenon known as confirmation bias. You want it to be that way, so you only hear it that way. They casted it just fine, and 10000000% better than the rest of the garbage NA casters we employ.

Yeah, that's what happened.

Let's uh..

Let's go with that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont know if t2 is gonna survive this season...

He's about to walk off the stage and pick up a controller withing the next couple of weeks