CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also how did re-organizing the armors and reducing input lag take up over 1GB of space???????

It probably didn't, not even close. Most times these updates are updating and replacing code, not introducing completely new stuff.

My download actually ended at 500/600MB.

found the patches release notes

QrRK8M1.jpg

Where is the closing of the comments? 

All those /* in every row is triggering the shit out of me.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just didn't play H5 for months and I gave it a try a few days ago and it felt awful. Tried today and I can't really complain. Thumb stick is doing what its supposed to.

vUDHJkQ.png

The raw and unvarnished truth. The public has begun to unravel the massive anti-Reach propaganda machine which so heavily sought to influence public opinion in the early 2010s.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This isn't entirely true honestly, I was basically playing whatever normal slayer games popped up on H5: Forge the other night, and I got one that was multi-team on a Guardian remake that was no where near tuned for performance.  My PC can handle any of the standard H5 maps with out any framerate drop, but some of the Forge stuff it crawls easily into the sub 30s.  Despite that, the aim was still considerably better than console.  FWIW, I haven't played with the heavy aim patch yet, but I'm a headcaser extraordinaire. 

Considering how bad the console aiming was/is (havent had a chance to play the update yet) that's not saying much haha.  Im sure i'm oversimplifying, but i will take a solid 30 fps that is always 30 over a 60-average that actually bounces around between 45 and 75 (or pick whatever 2 endpoints you want) any day.

Today begins the long awaited "Sens Crisis 3".

May it be the last!

Where is the closing of the comments? 

All those /* in every row is triggering the shit out of me.

And you think 343's coding standards wouldn't trigger you? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Today begins the long awaited "Sens Crisis 3".

I really enjoyed the first one but the second one was just awful. I feel like they tried to change too much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How we looking, boys? 

Right let's see what day one issue they can fix next

1) Fix the ranking system

2) can I stop matching teams of 4

why the hell do some people call it the "aimer"? Bruh it's called the reticle

I think it's called the crosshair.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't want to put in my Halo 5 to update, because I'm tired of getting disappointed. I will wait and see how this pans out in the next week or two. I really do hope it's fixed.

Update doesn't fix anything I'm still bad

lol, but does it feel better being bad?

Losing because my thumb went to the wrong spot and my reticle just followed suit is so much less frustrating than losing because my reticle didn't do what my thumb told it to do.

• Upvote (+1) 6

why the hell do some people call it the "aimer"? Bruh it's called the reticle 

actually what they are saying is the french verb, translated to english as "to love"

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, this definitely did not change the reticle moving much slower when looking at nearby objects as opposed to farther objects, just tested that in the middle of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't want to put in my Halo 5 to update, because I'm tired of getting disappointed. I will wait and see how this pans out in the next week or two. I really do hope it's fixed.

Thanks for the update

• Upvote (+1) 4