CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Played on one of the community forge maps and aim felt kinda heavy while looking at certain parts of the map. Might have to do with the fps drops though

Oh, I read it as the "intelligent" solution is a ~month away and they put to4 vs to4 matching in. How does a take a month to do this???

I did the exact same thing.

Best twitch chat post I've seen in awhile.

Is there a way to turn heavy aim back on for those of us who liked it?

Sounds like that guy on waypoint I argued with that had like 30% accuracy and was 100% sure he would be able to play just fine without auto aim.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sounds like that guy on waypoint I argued with that had like 30% accuracy and was 100% sure he would be able to play just fine without auto aim.

I mean if you already miss most of your shots you probably wouldn't notice it being gone  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 6

It seems like the beta now to me but I've only played 5-6 games. Much better than where it was before.To bad it couldn't have been out before the FFA Tourney last night.

I really want to try this update but MS hasn't seen fit to allow me a decent download speed from their servers soo we're at 35%

Downloading now. We will see how it goes.

People are going to over analyze and headcase hard here but I'll post what i can.

.....My xbox is getting 5.83 KB/s right now........my pc is getting 84mb/s. can anyone explain this to me?

Git gud.

Idk why that's the first thing that popped up in my head

What's hilarious.. They didn't change jack shit about the aim.

What they changed was stopping it from progressively getting worse over time in game

lul

Yeah thanks for fixing a bug in the game, I like playing FPS games with broken aiming. /s

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played on one of the community forge maps and aim felt kinda heavy while looking at certain parts of the map. Might have to do with the fps drops though

Yeah, framerate instability will cause aim to feel like ass no matter how good the implementation is.  

Its funny because people are bitching so much about destiny being 30 fps, but for aiming purposes i would much rather have something that is LOCKED at 30 and can maintain consistent frame-time indefinitely than something that wavers between 55 and 60.

Also how did re-organizing the armors and reducing input lag take up over 1GB of space???????

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also how did re-organizing the armors and reducing input lag take up over 1GB of space???????

Cause the aiming was really really really broken.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, framerate instability will cause aim to feel like ass no matter how good the implementation is.  

This isn't entirely true honestly, I was basically playing whatever normal slayer games popped up on H5: Forge the other night, and I got one that was multi-team on a Guardian remake that was no where near tuned for performance.  My PC can handle any of the standard H5 maps with out any framerate drop, but some of the Forge stuff it crawls easily into the sub 30s.  Despite that, the aim was still considerably better than console.  FWIW, I haven't played with the heavy aim patch yet, but I'm a headcaser extraordinaire.