CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anything for the next couple of days is going to be worthless. Gotta give it a little bit.

LIVE UPDATES I SAY !!!!!
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I'm about 80% sure if the H5 file on my Xbox gets any bigger that my console is going to explode.

And it's not just halo. It seems like a 6 GB update is standard these days. I only play a few games and my terabyte is like 40% used up

Downloading now. We will see how it goes.

People are going to over analyze and headcase hard here but I'll post what i can.

.....My xbox is getting 5.83 KB/s right now........my pc is getting 84mb/s. can anyone explain this to me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

And it's not just halo. It seems like a 6 GB update is standard these days. I only play a few games and my terabyte is like 40% used up

This. The last Halo Wars patch was 8 gb

Aimer is consistant and responsive game to game.... stickiness "aim-assist" feels slightly less but that could just be placebo.  Definitely takes adjusting too but feels good right now for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People are going to over analyze and headcase hard here but I'll post what i can.

.....My xbox is getting 5.83 KB/s right now........my pc is getting 84mb/s. can anyone explain this to me?

PC M45T3R R4C3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Happening for everyone. Just leave it, it'll eventually speed up and complete the update at like 70%.

I feel like he's just reminding people (rightfully so) that they can only fix the aiming issues on their end. Basically, some of it is probably due to people having spotty internet, so if some of your issue is that, you won't be "totally free" of heavy aim...

that's how I read it, anyway. I think it makes sense. It probably doesn't, though  :mj:

This should not be the case if this is the case. There isn't any other shooter EVER where aiming is somewhat based on your internet connection. It is simply not acceptable to have it like this. And 343i can't blame it on the servers either. Nor can they blame that Theater mode and Observer mode looks bad because of servers. Counter Strike have played on servers since 1999/2000 and it's been aimable and spectable ever since.

On the Update: Saw people saying it feels good in the heavy aim thread. Does it feel good for everybody?

Happening for everyone. Just leave it, it'll eventually speed up and complete the update at like 70%.

Just xbox things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feel like I said the exact same thing last time they "fixed" it but here goes:

Aiming feels consistent. I wasn't ever surprised by where my aimer landed. 

Just like last time, my first bullet into an enemy is actually hitting instead of being blank. I hope this lasts.

Tempted to try some BTB since it's been unplayable since they reskinned everything 

• Upvote (+1) 1

my first bullet into an enemy is actually hitting instead of being blank. I hope this lasts.

Holy shit I never knew that I felt like this was a problem until I read your post. Completely agree I never felt my initial shot would connect

Holy shit I never knew that I felt like this was a problem until I read your post. Completely agree I never felt my initial shot would connect

Usually the first shot every time. If I'm the first to shoot or even finishing off a one shot. If I haven't fired at him yet it won't count. Only played a couple games but it seems like it is counting now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm about 80% sure if the H5 file on my Xbox gets any bigger that my console is going to explode.

Total time to fix issue

1 year, 7 months, and 4 days.

And counting. We thought it was fixed last time too, so I'm gonna hold my tongue.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So i just got shit on first game back by heinz on his smurf with a to4....did they not JUST fix this??

Played my first game. Connection was pretty bad but aiming felt really good. Will continue to play to get a bigger sample size

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bout to test the new aim. I'm the least headcasey person on earth so I won't be fooled by placebo bullshit.

lul

So i just got shit on first game back by heinz on his smurf with a to4....did they not JUST fix this??

No.  Josh said in his update that the party restriction is about a month away.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lul

No.  Josh said in his update that the party restriction is about a month away.

Oh, I read it as the "intelligent" solution is a ~month away and they put to4 vs to4 matching in. How does a take a month to do this???

• Upvote (+1) 5

Best twitch chat post I've seen in awhile.

Is there a way to turn heavy aim back on for those of us who liked it?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Best twitch chat post I've seen in awhile.

Is there a way to turn heavy aim back on for those of us who liked it?

Yep. It's in the same settings section to enable super slide.

• Upvote (+1) 2