CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So both FabE and LC (the orgs) have left halo.  A little depressing but not altogether surprising.

Its not all doom and gloom though as Excel have returned.

Fair play to infused though, they seem to be the only constant in EU Pro halo.  

Excited for the season to start though, should be a close one.  

My EU predictions:

Jimbro's

Infused

The Lads (was FabE)

Excel

Supremacy

Divine Domination

I think the top 2 are solid but it will be close between them.  the next 3 could be very interchangeable tbh as excel have been scrimming really well.  Supremacy have been scrimming poorly but as the past has shown they can step up at any time.  Divine domination have been getting smashed in scrims so far but could improve as the season progresses although i would definitely put them in 6th.

What even are the EU rosters? I can't find them anywhere. 

Both French teams in the bottom, interesting.

My EU predictions:

Jimbro's (Invictus)

Infused

Supremacy

The Lads

Excel

Divine Domination

Yeah its a tough one.  Supremacy havent been performing well in scrims but as i said i think the spots between them, the Lads and Excel are fairly unpredictable as Supremacy have been shown to surprise in the past. 

Mid season transfer window (if there is such a thing) is going to be interesting i think.  Hard to predict what changes could be made.

Also available to look at on the website - I believe it's all up to date. If it doesn't match the tweets sent out, lemme know and I'll pass it on.

http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/proleague/teams/

Can't wait for EU PL to start :)

I had completely forgotten that site as it was updated so infrequently last season but all looks good!

Really looking forward to the @@TheSimms, @@Wonderboy @@Gaskin tri cast again!

CRAP. I forgot to tell the guys doing the heavy aim tests in the other thread to run some baseline tests before the update so we could compare the post-patch aim vs. the pre-patch aim.

We need live updates

Anything for the next couple of days is going to be worthless. Gotta give it a little bit.