CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TIL people enjoyed default Reach.

Go to r/Halo or Waypoint, that's literally their favorite Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How would that be any different then them complaining about any of the other reasons theyve complained about in Halo 5's lifespan?

Why are you taking Navs post seriously
  • Upvote (+1) 1

High-level question for everyone, trying to figure out if it's just me, does it take like 10 years for you guys to join someone else's party?

Would E3 be used to announce an update? Everything I remember seeing from past E3's are announcing new games not a content update to one. But maybe I'm only remembering the big news

lol stop it

the official halo forums have never in 15 years had anything to offer the competitive halo community

great place to learn about halo lore and warzone tho

add r/halo to that list as well

Hey, bungie.net had great troll threads/private groups lol. If you wanted an actual discussion though you may as well hit your head against a wall.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Just got done playing in my first TB tournament!

Although I exited the tournament early in Round 2, while coming in 5th by 1 kill, while doing almost 1,000 more damage than the player in 4th, while losing in the final 5 seconds to said player because Halo 5 didn't register me pressing melee...

I had a great time and I look forward to playing in more especially once heavy aim is fixed!!!

Just want to thank all the staff involved in putting these together/running them. Unsung heroes that are light years more competent than Millenial at running tournaments!

Thanks for playing!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Prime example of what people perceive Beyond to be. Try venturing outside of your bubble every now and then. r/Halo, Waypoint, etc. are not nearly as bad as people make them out to be.

Josh is a cool dude. Takes the time to respond to almost every post in his threads.

Too bad 343 employees won't venture out of their bubble and post here. It sucks to see competitive halo swept under a rug. Hell the heavy aim update wasnt even drive by posted by 343 in the thread that proved it

Hey, bungie.net had great troll threads/private groups lol. If you wanted an actual discussion though you may as well hit your head against a wall.

forum tryhards was the shit. Not to mention cooper wasn't banned from there.

Can't remember the name of the other group but I'm pretty sure you were in it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roy calling out the haters lol.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableStrangeSushiWow

I mean, Contra called them out for not really putting in the effort and Roybox basically confirmed that Halo wasn't the priority for them at the time.  It is valid criticism but I'm glad to hear they seem to be back in form and working hard to be top tier players.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have any 343 employees indicated they're even going to E3? I pretty much expect nothing on FPS Halo at this point.

Wild theory (that's mostly a joke)They've denied H3A and Halo 6, but they haven't denied a new Halo 5 with a different subtitle.

Halo 5: Pt. 2 - Electric Boogaloo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It was based on individual performance until season 7 when they also extended the seasons to last 3 months. So it was individual based ranking for 6 months.

You sure? I remember something involving the first 2 seasons. Any idea what that might be then?

Have any 343 employees indicated they're even going to E3? I pretty much expect nothing on FPS Halo at this point.

Wild theory (that's mostly a joke)They've denied H3A and Halo 6, but they haven't denied a new Halo 5 with a different subtitle.

Halo 5: Pt. 2 - Electric Boogaloo.

You're joking but i could swear i remember 343 talking about why they named h5 guardians and wanted to eventually stray away from the numberic titles.

I don't know you very well, but I've always wondered: what is with your unhealthy, neurotic obsession with spongebob?

I'm just genuinely curious bc part of me is slightly creeped out when I browse these boards and see every post of yours contain a meme of a cartoon for 8-12 year-olds

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 9

I don't know you very well, but I've always wondered: what is with your unhealthy, fanatical, neurotic, obsession with spongebob?

I'm just genuinely curious bc part of me is slightly creeped out when I browse these boards and see every post of yours contain a meme of a cartoon for 8-12 year-olds

Spongebob is adult themed man.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're joking but i could swear i remember 343 talking about why they named h5 guardians and wanted to eventually stray away from the numberic titles.

Yeah 100% sure, don't remember anything about the first 2 seasons specifically though.

I guess we can still expect some kind of story cgi movie that will tease Halo 6, but I have a feeling that Ms is aiming for something else since Halo brand has obviously lost quite a bit of its former power. Just a thought.