CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Quadshot?  You mean the ol' Rocksy rocks?

Back in my day we just called 'em shots.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Str8 losing 5-1 to OS

I know they looked poor online with renegade but damn

Eh, they came back from 8th place to make PL finals with Renegade online. They need to poach Suspector or Falcated. Or even an AM. Danoxide's indiv. skill is great but a lesser player with better attitude/different playstyle could help Str8 escape relegation.

Worth noting that APG always sees the most improvement from online to LAN.

Lets not pretend like it was even possible to go down after Halo 4.

I thought this with reach, but they managed to make h4. Thought it again with h4 and MCC happened. Didnt dare think it after that.

343 has also completely failed at making a game that has longevity and player retention.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lets not pretend like it was even possible to go down after Halo 4.

They could have made the hip fire impossible to hit with :kappa:

What team should we kick out of Pro League ?? Should we kick LG or Str8 ???

ESL Gaming

• Upvote (+1) 9

As ripe for memery as it is, I truly believe Halo 4 was the peak of human folly and arrogance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As ripe for memery as it is, I truly believe Halo 4 was the peak of human design and intelligence.

Fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 losing 5-1 to OS

I know they looked poor online with renegade but damn

OS won 3-0 at Daytona ....
  • Upvote (+1) 1

this wait for the new Overwatch season is unbearable 

this is the only post ill ever like from you

ot - shotzy is king

giphy.gif

Making a Halo game that was bettet than two of the absolute worst releases in the entire franchise and the least popular entries compared to the original trilogy = 343 > Bungie?

Hmm, do I blame Bungie more for ruining perfection than 343 for trying to improve crappy game mechanics that Bungie introduced? The correct answer is yes.

343 > Bungie

1. Bungie has done better then 343 is pretty much every possible aspect. We have dev support, but is has put us behind where we were 10 years ago (Not entirely it's fault, but quite significantly)

2. Bungie made the 3 greatest games of all time, then Reach. 3/4 = 75% = C. Looks like my college transcript. Last time I checked, it still gets the job done.

3. 343 made H4, MCC and H5. H4 doesn't exist. MCC was and to an extent still is worse than ET the Extraterrestrial. H5 is kinda meh, but with the exception of settings, has regressed in every aspect. 0/3 = 0% = F. A quadriplegic can get a higher score on a driving test.

Your argument encapsulated in a gif:

fail-gif-swingset.gif

The three greatest games of all time? You can't be serious.

Bungie made one great Halo game. That was Halo CE(let's be real, by accident). Period. Halo 2 was and still is a broken mess. Halo 3 is a game for idiots. Halo: Reach contains pretty much the basic ideas for the shit that you hate in Halo right now. The only thing Bungie did right was introducing PC ideas to the console community. Which is great and I give them credit for that, but it was wasted on games that were just plain terrible.

343 fucked up quite a bit. But I still prefer them over Bungie. If Bungie stuck around, you think it would be any better? Nah. It'd be worse. Look what they did to Destiny. They spent 500 million dollars building a game with no content. So yea, go ahead and be nostalgic for a developer who never gave a shit about us. I'm sure that will make you feel better about 343's mistakes.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Hmm, do I blame Bungie more for ruining perfection than 343 for trying to improve crappy game mechanics that Bungie introduced? The correct answer is yes.

343 > Bungie

Bungie made one great Halo game. That was Halo CE(let's be real, by accident). Period. Halo 2 was and still is a broken mess. Halo 3 is a game for idiots. Halo: Reach contains pretty much the basic ideas for the shit that you hate in Halo right now. The only thing Bungie did right was introducing PC ideas to the console community. Which is great and I give them credit for that, but it was wasted on games that were just plain terrible.

343 fucked up quite a bit. But I still prefer them over Bungie. If Bungie stuck around, you think it would be any better? Nah. It'd be worse. Look what they did to Destiny. They spent 500 million dollars building a game with no content. So yea, go ahead and be nostalgic for a developer who never gave a shit about us. I'm sure that will make you feel better about 343's mistakes.

If the only Halo game you even remotely like is CE then why are you actually posting a Halo forum?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

So yea, go ahead and be nostalgic for a developer who never gave a shit about us. I'm sure that will make you feel better about 343's mistakes.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 > Bungie

Bungies worst Halo game was and is undeniably, and without comparison better than the best thing 343 has or ever will create.

Even if 343 had the common sense and brain power to actually make intelligent game design decisions and made EVERY correct choice for how the game should play, how fast the weapons should kill, how the movement should be; they still lack the talent to even make it.

The game would be a broken ugly pathetic mess. The menus would be hideous, it would have awful netcode, non existent playlist management, the art style a travesty to look at, the sound design painful to listen to, the campaign a generic sci fi cliche, the threatre mode unusable, the pro league doomed to fail, the servers spontaneously crash, I could go on.

And that's IF they could even make good decisions, which they can't and never will. The studio is a joke and so are your opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2