CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

98ca6609a3729729b247aee136460205.png

..........soon

"Just hang in tight, we're still trying to figure out how to stream above 360p!"

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am really enjoying watching Naded play Halo 3 BTB. Reminds me of the good ol' days when Halo was good and entertaining for everyone. I can't stand to watch a Halo 5 stream unless it's some kind of tournament. Bungie was just so much better at everything. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am really enjoying watching Naded play Halo 3 BTB. Reminds me of the good ol' days when Halo was good and entertaining for everyone. I can't stand to watch a Halo 5 stream unless it's some kind of tournament. Bungie was just so much better at everything. 

except shitty Reach and shittier Destiny

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really don't understand how you can even derive pleasure from coming to this thread daily when this is your response to anything H5. Maybe you like the pain? Or do you feel superiority due to your Bungie fandom? I'm really just curious. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm strictly talking out-of-the-box experience and how well the games were made. 

I really don't understand how you can even derive pleasure from coming to this thread daily when this is your response to anything H5. Maybe you like the pain? Or do you feel superiority due to your Bungie fandom? I'm really just curious. 

I love competitive Halo (keep winning Optic) but that doesn't mean I won't shit on 343. I also like TB because this forum doesn't cater to delicate snowflakes. I've been with Halo since the beginning; so, excuse me for being bitter about 343's incompetence. 

Also, Bungie is not perfect by any means. They just never released the games that infuriated me. With MCC being garbage and Halo 5 having a horrible aiming mechanic. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG hasn't practiced much (if at all) since their Pro League matches. They only play NV this week and then have two weeks off. Probably considering the NV match a write off.

They were doing their EG nascar thing so I doubt they had time.

They were doing their EG nascar thing so I doubt they had time.

The nascar promotion was cool. Its thing like that that help orgs build their brand, make money, and stay in halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG hasn't practiced much (if at all) since their Pro League matches. They only play NV this week and then have two weeks off. Probably considering the NV match a write off.

They are scrimming tonight in an hour

fk u man detiny is the best u jus don no how 2 play lol go bak 2 cod

• Upvote (+1) 4

98ca6609a3729729b247aee136460205.png

..........soon

If their past 450 patches are anything to go by, it's gonna come out on Thursday, Friday if we take today's holiday into account.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol still no ETA of course. I'm just happy we started Heavy Aim League before this got fixed. I'm sure the effort being put into it is minimal even though it makes sense to put as much effort as possible into fixing such a huge issue. Oh well nothing can surprise me any more I pretty much expect nothing so if this patch even helps a little ill be impressed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember when the heavy aim patch was being considered for Daytona? Me neither.

Did Devon/Commonly/Prototype/El Town play yesterday? Given that Wise made it to finals, I'm guessing not. Also, is Devon actually done competing, or is this like your monthly Rammy retirement?

Commonly seemed like the best Team Randa (Prototype, Randa, BabyJ) player at Daytona, sad to see him not on a competitive team. Would love to see him replace Cratos on Ronin... which may be possible given that Strobe (Spartan friend/fan) is manager now, with Showtime only as coach - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1