CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just want to give a shout-out to Halo 5 for not being enjoyable online which eliminates any chance of procrastinating my studying because it's actually the more fun alternative. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Every single game has a skill gap. There will always be players who are better than others. This is about lowering the skillgap to make the game accessible and how it hurts competitive play.

Which really pisses me off because if you want to make the game more accessible you lower the skillfloor, reducing the skillgap does nothing except either making the game harder for new people or making the game easier for comp people or a mix of both so you piss off everybody and please nobody.If you want a good example,look at quake champions.The speed cap, armor cap,armor decay,and the bubble health all reduce the skillgap or needlessly confuse things without making the game more accessible.

Everyone just go to Contra's stream he has God tier quality and gameplay. The halo channel is a fucking joke and spec mode is ass.

Twitch has 1150 viewers rn, Mixer has 430. That's about 400 more viewers than I thought Mixer would have. Stream quality is poop on both though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure why you guys are complaining, they'll have it fixed by Sund...wait a minute :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Twitch has 1150 viewers rn, Mixer has 430. That's about 400 more viewers than I thought Mixer would have. Stream quality is poop on both though.

Seem's like it auto plays on the homepage.

What if Halo's viewership has actually been good all along but everyone's just been watching on Beam, Azubu and Mixer?

Soon

okRsPdN.png

What does Tashi even do though

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can I sue 343 and ME for the epilepsy I'm currently experiencing from this stream?  :lxthul::wutface:

What does Tashi even do though

Here's an idea: Why not work with them BEFORE the broadcast?

Better yet: Why not work with better partners?

• Upvote (+1) 2