CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I saw so many Simms memes yesterday, I literally dreamt that there were two of them: Simms 1 and Simms 2.

Damn LG...i hope they get some good practice in or this will be a long season

The hell was ninja doing?

I saw so many Simms memes yesterday, I literally dreamt that there were two of them: Simms 1 and Simms 2.

XWYAIhl.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

That sounds like bliss

I wonder if Simm's wife comes to this forum sometimes and and wonder wtf is wrong with us.  

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder if Simm's wife comes to this forum sometimes and and wonder wtf is wrong with us.

She wouldnt be the only one

• Upvote (+1) 1

My wife saw me doing some macro adjustments on Simms nostrils in PS and she just shaked her head. Her disappointment with my life choices is getting more and more severe.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

If anybody looking to play some Halo and have people respond to your questions we got this coming up next week

Savage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Savage

Wasn't a jab, literally just telling people what we do :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

. I'd rather have aptitude bridge and lag host in a 1v1 on h3 then have to fucking deal with the mili staff. /rant

When you know shit is terrible

• Upvote (+1) 4

I hate the ME website, they can't even manage to spell 'tournament' right half the time

• Upvote (+1) 7

Why Millennial is allowed to run anything in this game anymore is absolutely beyond comprehension.

But hey, they let us use that venue in Vegas right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Tashi just forgot that he said that MLG were going to put a halo event after worlds.. I posted the tweet here got over 100 upvotes so pretty much everyone here was pretty pumped for it.

I asked him again, he didn't respond, I asked someone else... Then I realized, 343 hasn't even got proper e-sports staff....

WTF is happening to competitive halo