CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fwiw, eunited, NV, and optic all lost their Rd 1 matches. Optic continues to choke at big events

The Koreans don't agree that college is a scam apparently.

Actually Chinese, only 16 pages of spam and counting.  :lxthul:

Your telling me that while I was doing maths I missed the Chinese and Koreans  :thinking:

What happened

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your telling me that while I was doing maths I missed the Chinese and Koreans  :thinking:

What happened

Around 100 new threads created with greats offerings in chinese.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys some random spambot signed up and posted that you can buy fake gucci purses for $14 USD in chinese, anyone interested?

• Upvote (+1) 7

China don't care. 

Am I late on this? It looks like Millennial Esports took Ryanoob's advice and changed the Open Circuit format so that the top teams only have to play on Sundays again.

https://www.millennialesports.gg/tournament_series/3

Open Cups are now on Sundays with the corresponding Legendary Cup on Mondays. I would assume the stream takes place on Mondays now too, but the graphic says Sundays still even though it's been updated to display the new Legendary Cup format. Sigh.

I thought it was Saturday/Sunday?

NA Pro League Week 1 Stats - 5th-8th

Liquid:

mlEXcz0.jpg

Ronin:

tOU7BSU.jpg

Str8:

KAhJrgj.jpg

Luminosity:

GaYaYVR.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

I thought it was Saturday/Sunday?

At the time I posted this they had it as Sunday/Monday. They've updated it since.

NA Pro League Week 1 Stats - 5th-8th

Liquid:

mlEXcz0.jpg

Ronin:

tOU7BSU.jpg

Str8:

KAhJrgj.jpg

Luminosity:

GaYaYVR.jpg

Damn LG...i hope they get some good practice in or this will be a long season

Finally got to see the Str8 Rippin games. I'm kind of glad T2 was casting because he called out observer mode a few times. It really is ridiculous that its that bad.

Is the the bad aiming in that due to latency as well, kind of like heavy aim? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally got to see the Str8 Rippin games. I'm kind of glad T2 was casting because he called out observer mode a few times. It really is ridiculous that its that bad.

Is the the bad aiming in that due to latency as well, kind of like heavy aim? 

It's pretty brutal. I was skipping around matches and at one point, a player looked to be aiming 5+ feet from his opponent. But.. all the shots connected for a kill. I don't know how we keep coming back to watch this stuff. 

I've gone from watching every matchup (well trying to at least), to having it on in the background while I play something else, to skipping through large portions the day after. With Daytona recently, and Dreamhack shortly.. I'll probably just wait for Pro League finals to get my comp fix. 

• Upvote (+1) 1