CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EDIT: Regardless of what you think there's probably like 1-2 kills a game with it. It's not breaking the game by any means..

Fair point, I'd just rather see players have a chance to react then get suddenly blindsided across the map by the hydra. Also, the play where Ace was hydra'd right before OS was coming up was kinda bs; I don't know if you saw it.

Jesus Christ T2 is unbearable. Can him not comment Pro League??

T2 has no fucking business casting the str8 games. this is pathetic 

both of your opinions could not be any further from correct. T2 is EASILY the best caster we have.

• Upvote (+1) 8

both of your opinions could not be any further from correct. T2 is EASILY the best caster we have.

For the non-Str8 matches, sure. When Str8's losing he's unbearable.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Any clips of T2 getting frustrated at Str8?

Just listen to the entire second half of the broadcast.

Edit: lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

esports is the worst term ever for competitive gaming :uncledrew:

This is actually a pretty big issue I have with the competitive gaming scene. It's much harder to convince someone of the legitimacy of this scene as a whole if you lead by equating it with anything related to athletics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

to be sporting is to compete at games. to be athletic is to use your physical strength and endurance. i never liked "cyber athlete" - there is nothing athletic about the major video games. but electronic sports doesn't really mean we are trying to make it something its not. i don't think the day will ever come where every child has access to a keyboard and mouse like they do a ball so its not even worth debating

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ronin is finally playing faster like pnda did. Don't know why they weren't before.

Someone taught strongside "slaying fiesta" and that's gonna be his thing from now on. Someone kill me.

I also loved on plaza TS vs splyce, he goes " eco has the sniper and it's always better if you have the sniper and not the other team." The insight :walshy:

When is @@LethuL gonna stream again

It has nothing to do with us losing. Halo 5 just legit can't handle it, yesterday was equally as awful. All 3 observers are west coast too.

I'd imagine it's so they don't miss important actions, that way they can switch screens without having to cycle through on camera.

Fumbling play-by-play, with a 5 second delay, frequent factual errors, and extremely questionable volume control is a positive addition in what way? I can only assume that people who don't understand the problem have never watched ANY reasonably respectable competition with decent commentary, but even then, there are much better casters within Halo's very, very limited talent pool already, so I remain confused. We don't need Strongside on the mic to tell us what we already saw happen several seconds ago.

Where did I say it was a positive addition? People are arguing a point I didn't even make. This appears to be a touchy subject.

You literally have to be in the open by NO cover, and either watch them hit you in the face or you just have to be looking the complete wrong way? It's nothing like the AR and yea it has splash damage but in a small area, basically like 6 mini rockets per MAGAZINE that you have to hit 2x as close as a normal rocket. It's on 1 map and it isn't even an issue compared to many other real problems. 

EDIT: Regardless of what you think there's probably like 1-2 kills a game with it. It's not breaking the game by any means..

Ftfy

• Downvote (-1) 3

Oh no, T2 is biased and it's destroying the sanctity of Halo esports  :kappa:

Definitely not okay that he brings so much entertainment.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

UQZAUwE.png

Can someone please turn this into a Chris Hansen type picture.

Also.  CLIPS OF T2 FLIPPING OUT?  I missed it.

Can someone please turn this into a Chris Hansen type picture.

Also. CLIPS OF T2 FLIPPING OUT? I missed it.

Watch the last two hours of yesterday casting. Was cringe worthy
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I feel like none of you guys watch sports I actually like that he's kind of biased it's entertaining

The reason I don't care is because it doesn't affect the actual matches. 

*edit, So does anyone have a link to when Lxthul left EG on these forums? I just want to re-read  all the angry posts. 

Also there was a post when lxthul accused naded of pulling out icepicks or something on coliseum slayer because he took some crazy out of bounds route?