CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The five stages of reversal featuring Mikwen:

:ace:   :apg:   :wutface:   :mj:   :salt:

:lxthul:

With how much people focus on 1v1s, you would almost think the aiming in this game wasn't completely broken. Unfortunately, it is.

1. He missed a lot of shots. 

2. He reloaded.

3. He missed an easy melee.

4. It's a joke.

*edit, what is up with the quoting? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

He was 3rd in damage on OpTic vs EnVy and 2nd in damage on OpTic vs Ronin.

He puts down the most damage per death, not the most damage.

All that says is that he doesn't die much.

Damage per death is what I meant. It says he knows how to stay alive and rotate with his team, which are important skills to have in H5. Damage per death is more important than overall damage because you can have someone like Ninja, who puts down a lot of damage but dies a lot, versus someone like Danoxide, who can put down damage and stay alive.

did anyone here that StrongSide plaza analysis  :thinking:

I try to tune him out tbh. Just makes me mad. What'd he say?

Edit: T2 about to die of a heart attack out here. :salt:

1. He missed a lot of shots.

With how much people focus on 1v1s, you would almost think the aiming in this game wasn't completely broken. Unfortunately, it is.

2. He reloaded.

3. He missed an easy melee.

4. It's a joke.

1. Once you windmill because of the garbage aiming, it's pretty much over.

2. Fire a lot of shots and you run out of ammo.

3. Melee in H5 is garbage in every way

4. I know.

Str8 with Danoxide as the 4th don't look the best. Clutch factor gone, so many mistakes, sniper use a lot worse and when they are in a strong position don't really capitalize on it.

Also, why do teams go for yard to get the triple cap?

Most of the time it flips control.

Hope this heavy aim fix actually works so people can't whine about heavy aim when they get turned on by a weak player.

• Upvote (+1) 8

1. Once you windmill because of the garbage aiming, it's pretty much over.

2. Fire a lot of shots and you run out of ammo.

3. Melee in H5 is garbage in every way

4. I know.

Whats garbage is you taking a joke and making it into another salty rant. 

Also he wasn't out of ammo, he had three shots left when he started to reload. Also missing the melee was entirely on him, there was no "garbage" melee affecting the fact that he meleed at the wrong time at empty air. And he didn't seem to have problems aiming during other parts of the match. Seems to me that he just fucked up every aspect of it and got punished by a good player.

But sure lets be salty about it instead.

fb3.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whats garbage is you taking a joke and making it into another salty rant. 

Also he wasn't out of ammo, he had three shots left when he started to reload. Also missing the melee was entirely on him, there was no "garbage" melee affecting the fact that he meleed at the wrong time at empty air. And he didn't seem to have problems aiming during other parts of the match. Seems to me that he just fucked up every aspect of it and got punished by a good player.

But sure lets be salty about it instead.

fb3.jpg

Who exactly is salty here? lmfao. Gotta love the forum warriors busting out the moronic memes. The Sonic Halo community sure is fun. You vastly overestimate how much I care.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That response was just me defending the fact that I have a different opinion; of course K/D isn't everything. Royal 2 commands great map control, controls power positions, and puts down by far the most damage on Optic. Beast defended his opinion just stating that Snakebite has the best comms, which I agree with, and he said he does a decent amount of OBJ work, even though that's more of a team effort on OG in my opinion.

comms is a team effort but when snakebite is the one making the plays for the team, especially in clutch situations, it's hard not to attribute that to him. every team needs an in game leader. 

but as someone else said, this debate is pointless really

Str8 just lost because of the Hydra, when is this weapon going to get removed?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm shocked the owner of a team is biased while casting. 

But as the post above said, he's the best caster and it makes the games more fun IMO. Better than an awkward duo of SS and Ghost.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This would be a great time to explain to someone how observer mode works and how shots from a hydra track and if you walk back in front of an open fucking door they might or might not fly through it and kill someone. Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like none of you guys watch sports I actually like that he's kind of biased it's entertaining

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1