CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

his gf broke up with him or something so he moved

i dont think it was really a big deal, i didn't know either tbh

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why did Sparty move from Seattle anyways?

Spartan's girlfriend at the time lived in that area and he and Commonly got an apartment together.

He and the girl broke up and Commonly moved out. So it didn't make much sense for him to stay.

you're wrong because you equate being the best player to the best slayer, two different things. KD is only one stat that measures one aspect of playing the game. it doesn't tell you all the other fundamentals of playing halo. 

There is also the fact that snakebite is the number highest KD at worlds behind 2 rings while doing more then just slaying. being the main slayer isn't even his role, put that into context.

That response was just me defending the fact that I have a different opinion; of course K/D isn't everything. Royal 2 commands great map control, controls power positions, and puts down by far the most damage on Optic. Beast defended his opinion just stating that Snakebite has the best comms, which I agree with, and he said he does a decent amount of OBJ work, even though that's more of a team effort on OG in my opinion.

Cratos doing Cratos things

does he actually think t2 was asking that question to needle spartan?

i don't have a hard time believing that it's because he thought it was for halo. that's what i thought it probably was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did Sparty move from Seattle anyways?

how dare you ask that question!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan's girlfriend at the time lived in that area and he and Commonly got an apartment together.

He and the girl broke up and Commonly moved out. So it didn't make much sense for him to stay.

oh noooo. 

Maybe Cratos should let Spartan say if this was an unappropriate question if it was that personal

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pointless arguing with someone that thinks damage per death and KD ratio are the only stats that show how good someone is in Halo.

Tell me exactly where I said KD and damage are the only measures of skill.

Lol, athletes get asked worse questions than that daily. That's not even a bad question, let alone a dick move.

• Upvote (+1) 1

does he actually think t2 was asking that question to needle spartan?

i don't have a hard time believing that it's because he thought it was for halo. that's what i thought it probably was.

Cratos was probably just projecting.

Lol, athletes get asked worse questions than that daily. That's not even a bad question, let alone a dick move.

well Cratos still tweets every time "playing against esl gaming" when they face str8 rippin, what do you expect of someone like this

• Upvote (+1) 2

Getting angry over the Internet in 2017 LUL

>implying you can tell I'm angry through a one sentence reply making fun of your heavy use of laughter-related acronyms

• Upvote (+1) 3

and puts down by far the most damage on Optic.

He was 3rd in damage on OpTic vs EnVy and 2nd in damage on OpTic vs Ronin.

He puts down the most damage per death, not the most damage.

All that says is that he doesn't die much.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Which isn't too surprising based on his play style.

>implying you can tell I'm angry through a one sentence reply making fun of your heavy use of laughter-related acronyms

Please calm down sir this is a family place.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

When a caster tells a Pro Player to shut up.

I love this community.

I mean really I think anyone would have cause to tell Cratos to shut up at some point if they kept interacting with him.

Shhhhh he has the real numbers not this fake nonsense.

just to address this watching the game, keeping track of viewers, promoting the matches, and moderating twitch chat at the same time is hard

once he posted that it in chat the game was spoiled, me timing him and str8 sick out wouldn't have changed anything

it should be one of those 5% fine deals, that would make it not worth doing

That's a pretty good suggestion. Really any conduct that directly hurts the viewership of the league in that way shouldn't be tolerated. Its just stupid and makes the situation worse for literally everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1