CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jesus christ Str8.

I would've guessed Ronin & EG would be headed for relegation, but LG & Str8 have both managed to disappoint (and were the two teams that lost to Oxygen Supremacy in Daytona).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You literally don't understand how this game works, but you're throwing around numbers without understanding the context, so you think you're smart. lmao.

Believe it or not, I know kills aren't everything, but they are an important factor and so is damage. Royal 2 leads in both.

Cratos coming into chat, spoiling the series score and then shittalking danoxide. 

Always a smart idea shittalking players at the start of a season huh? Worked well with Stellur.

Str8 made really big mistakes, kinda sucks, I'm no Str8 fan, but there is not one player on Ronin that I tink is tolerable.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Statistically correct LMAO. Talking to people that only look at KD and damage is pointless. Go put your fancy number people at the top and ignore the other 99 parts of Halo lolllllllll. And Jesus man you take Twitch chat way too seriously thanks for the entertainment.

It's pointless arguing with someone that puts LUL, LMAO, and LOL at the end of every sentence. 

It's pointless arguing with someone that puts LUL, LMAO, and LOL at the end of every sentence.

Getting angry over the Internet in 2017 LUL
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

we need to amend the rule book to prevent players from spoiling the games in chat

cause wtf

next time time him out. Normal users are also getting timed out. 

Royal 2 tied with me in kills. That alone means he isn't the best.

Yea and how would YOU know who the best is? I mean have you SEEN Royal 2's KD? God these forum kids swear they know everything.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 needs to fix there shit and fast if they keep playing like this may end up being relegated... I'm not on this 100% but didn't Str8 lose to OS at Daytona?

It's pointless arguing with someone that thinks damage per death and KD ratio are the only stats that show how good someone is in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was the "first question" and what did Cratos post in chat?

Tom asked Spartan why he moved out to Seattle and why he left.

• Upvote (+1) 1

*popcorn gif*

Spartan was the one opening the topic that he moved didn't he? 

I tweeted it, but not everyone follows Spartan on twitter (cause of his emo girl outbursts) so why was it bad to have it on stream

• Upvote (+1) 1