CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ronin would be so much better if they would drop Cratos and pick up a young gun like Articc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well that was hectic lmao.

Str8 Plaza Slayers are always enjoyable to watch for me. They gets so tense, i love em.

Royal 2 is like Jordan, Snakebite is like Magic. Just depends which type of player you think is better.

More like Royal 2 is Jordan and Snakebite is Lebron. And we all know Snakebite is the more valuable player to Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Of the game 5 slayers, Coliseum TS has to be the worst... Truth & Regret are the best in my eyes. 

Also, said it before, but really think Str8 could do better with Suspector over Danoxide... better attitude as well, and fits more into the role Renegade filled.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you know? Optic were radar and auto kids the whole time. Get those asterisks out boys.

Why was this downvoted?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Whose idea was it to take out split-screen and remove real LAN functionality?

this guy certainly didnt help

mattrick.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Strongside's casting is pretty good tonight

Every time I say this, he starts stumbling over his own words

i hate that we still have such a large delay in the hit detection in observer mode on top of everything else

LOL you are actually delusional. Holy shit.

Yeah I'm totally delusional for my own valid, statistically correct opinion instead of going with the mainstream opinion. Plus, I'm talking to the guy that thinks Halo 4 is better than Halo 5 and says "politics is gay".

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Yeah I'm totally delusional for my own valid, statistically correct opinion instead of going with the mainstream opinion. Plus, I'm talking to the guy that thinks Halo 4 is better than Halo 5 and says "politics is gay".

you're wrong because you equate being the best player to the best slayer, two different things. KD is only one stat that measures one aspect of playing the game. it doesn't tell you all the other fundamentals of playing halo. 

There is also the fact that snakebite is the number highest KD at worlds behind 2 rings while doing more then just slaying. being the main slayer isn't even his role, put that into context.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Statistically correct LMAO. Talking to people that only look at KD and damage is pointless. Go put your fancy number people at the top and ignore the other 99 parts of Halo lolllllllll. And Jesus man you take Twitch chat way too seriously thanks for the entertainment.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

You literally don't understand how this game works, but you're throwing around numbers without understanding the context, so you think you're smart. lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Arguing whether Snakebite or Royal 2 is the best player in H5 is fucking stupid. They both fill completely different roles. Royal 2 isn't putting up the numbers he does without the team around him and Snakebite isn't doing Snakebite things if he didn't trust his teammates to be successful in their roles. It's just a stupid argument and using "stats" as your argument doesn't make any fucking sense.

Optic is the 4 best players in the world. That's it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Arguing whether Snakebite or Royal 2 is the best player in H5

my answer to the question is just yes

• Upvote (+1) 2

people keep calling ronin a fake seed

can somebody explain that to me?

Someone will probably leave a more detailed respone. But I'll give you the gist of it.

When Bubu and Shooter said they felt like leaving e6, Cratos and e6's coach Showtime fucked with the rules, and found a way to keep their seed, while excluding Bubu and Shooter. It was what kept Splyce (aka Inconceivable) out of pro league for a long time.

Edit. E6 eventually left. Cratos' team was picked up by PNDA, and after some wierd Crowd Pleasers shenanigans, an org called Ronin picked them up.